37|| What did i say?

Dedicated to @-SavedByTheBands- for all of her lovely comments and voting for the book! Thank you so much for support :3 <3

Molly's POV

"Tinaaa" I shouted, running through Drew's front door, before he could get in and hugging his mother.

"Molly, what did I say?!" Drew shouts walking into the kitchen, amusement clear in his voice.

"I don't remember" I said, slowly pulling myself away from, Drew's mum smiling at her sweetly as she looked at me knowingly.

He rolled his eyes at me, as Levi, Austin and Nate entered the kitchen.

"Oh look, it's your son how sad. We didn't manage to lose him on the flight" I say to Tina in a joking sad tone, as Drew walks to go and hug her.

She laughs at my comment pulling him in for a hug and, kidding him on the cheek causing him, to scrunch up his face.

I laugh at that, then look towards Levi and Austin who were stood there, like lemons.

Although they weren't yellow and probably didn't taste sour although, they might.

How did I know?

Nate, had sat down at the kitchen counter, with an apple eating it, as he had met Tina before.

"Oh yea!" Drew says, looking at Levi and Austin.

"Mom these are my two other band mates, Levi and Austin" Drew said, pointing towards them.

"It's lovely to meet you!" Tina said, smiling towards them.

"You too!" Levi smiled, walking up to her and hugging her.

"Oh so your like Molly then" she said, chuckling warmly causing, me to smile.

"Yeah!" Levi said, laughing before walking over to me and resting his head on my shoulder as he was quite sleepy yet still energetic, proving his point perfectly.

"Nice to meet you" Austin said, walking towards her more calmly and shanking her hand, giving her a smile.

"you too!" She said warmly.

"Anyway, they are going to be here for the next week, then we are going to tour with the vamps like I told you on the phone" he said, smiling.

"Ahh, well enjoy your time where are you staying?" She asked.

"At Molly's house" Austin said sheepishly, looking at me with a smile.

"Mhm" I sighed happily, "they feel guilty but I told them not to." I say, looking specifically at austin who had spent the hours on the plane telling me how they could just get a hotel room.

It was more annoying than the fact they were staying over, which I was looking forward to.

But I honestly didn't mind the company, so much so I had invited Nate and Drew to stay over as well.

They both quickly agreed knowing, that it was a normal thing to have people stay over at my house and, that was not something to feel guilty about.

"Yes, Molly's the most welcoming person in the world!" Tina said to Austin, smiling towards me.

"She certainly is" Austin said, looking towards me also, raising his eyebrows.