4|| Well hey there Beyoncé

Mollys POV

I woke up around 10am, knowing i had two hours to get ready and get to Drew's and I knew he wouldn't mind, if I was slightly late.

It was Christmas break and I was so ready for the time off school.

I dragged myself out of bed, obviously after checking Twitter and Instagram for all my band updates.

It's hard being in so many fandom sat once, I know.

I walked downstairs and made myself a coffee, before coming back upstairs and sitting on my bed.

I took a sip of my drink while looking out my window, smiling at the beautiful blue sky knowing it would be super warm later.

I looked forward to Nates house, to see his back facing the window. He was moving his head around weirdly, kind of like a dance.

He turned around to the window with his eyes closed and, his hand brought up to his mouth like a microphone.

Oh my god, he was pretending to be performing. I spat out my coffee, it spraying absolutely everywhere quickly putting it on my bedside cabinet on instinct, before rolling on my bed laughing so much threat my lung hurt for a very long period of time.

I must have looked like a dying seal to Nate, rolling around on my bed laughing like a mad man, as when i sat up to see if he was continuing his imaginary performance, I was met with him staring sat me, like I had two heads.

I shook my head, laughing at him not caring if he though I was weird, I had hung out with him lo enough for him to know by know that I was weird Sioux any of my, weird scenes proving it to him.

Glancing at the clock to see what time it was, 11:30 I had taken my time getting up this morning.

I shot up from my comfortable position moving quickly towards the bathroom where I had my clothes laid out, neatly. I put them on quickly then, deciding to put on a very very thin layer of make up in case we went into town.

Never know who you will see.

I walked out the door, remembering to lock it behind me. Before, setting of down the path to Drew's house, which was around a ten minute walk from where I lived.

I put in my ear phones, listening to twenty one pilots nodding my head to the beat bringing back, the image of Nate performing his imaginary concert this morning.

It brought a smile to my face, I will never let him live that down.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*knock knock*

Drew opened the door, which by the way is really creaky like he should really get that fixed. I walked into his house to be welcomed to the sound of drums "since when did you listen to instrumental drums?" I asked him laughing as I walked up his stairs, towards his bedroom Drew trailing behind me. "I don't" he replied, rolling his eyes as I opened his bedroom door.

Well hello friend.

"Heyyy Superstarrr" I said to Nate, sitting beside him giving him a one armed hug putting on a really dramatic American accent.

Or at least my attempt at one. Nate furrowed his eyebrows at me, scrunching up his nose slightly

Aww Molly that is so cute isn't it