24|| The Tide took you in

Molly's POV

"It's so farr!" I moan, as we cross another road on our way to the beach.

We had met up with Austin and Levi in the hotel lobby but, we had a while to go yet and to be honest.

I wasn't prepared to walk it.

It was times like these I wished, i could be pretend asleep and have Nate carry me again.

That was heaven.

No excersise.

Suddenly, an idea came into my head.

I looked towards Drew, who was looking at me with a scared expression.

He could tell I had an idea, but didn't know what it actually was.

I turned to Drew, still walking and pushed my bag into his arms, asking him to hold it.

I then ran forward and jumped onto Nate's back.

It was in these few slow seconds, I realised I probably should have warned him as, he began to fall backwards.

I have never been so scared in my life.

Luckily, Nate being the strong human being he is, I'm only being slightly sarcastic there everyone. Steadied himself and grabbed my thighs.

"Yeey!" I cheered, lifting my hands up in the air, to quickly put them back down realising I needed them to stay on Nate's back.

"This is nice!" I say, resting my chin on Nate's shoulder, talking straight into his ear.

"Really?" Levi says, smirking at me.

"You're not the one walking!" Austin says, also laughing at me along with Drew.

"Yeah, but you know." I say shrugging, not actually having an explanation or argument against their point because, I had been moaning about walking only five minutes before.

"We should this more often" I say to Nate, enjoying not having to walk, nodding as we crossed the road.

"People are staring at us Molly" Nate said turning to me, causing for me to pull my face back, because of how close we were.

"And?" I say, snickering a bit remembering a few nights ago when Drew, had said the same thing to Nate in response and me almost slapping him.

Nate gave me a look as if he couldn't believe I had actually just said that to him.

"Look at the end of the day, they probably think we're a cute couple on holiday and, think we're goals." I shrug at Nate,  pulling myself further up on his back in fear, he was going to drop me.

I heard the other three snickering to the side of us, clearly finding me trying to make this okay funny.

"Whatever" Nate mumbles, a blush rising on his cheeks.

I dismiss it, he probably saw a hot girl.

That's not good for our couple act, if that's what he was going for.

Unfaithful person.

I was just beginning to see the beach, when Levi started murmuring Panic! At The Disco.

I joined in shouting it louder, not caring what people thought of me.

Although, if Nate had been worried about staring before, he had a whole lot more to worry about now.