32|| Its nice to meet you

This chapter is dedicated to @SmileForCon for voting so much!! <3 :) Thank you!!!

Mollys POV

"Dad, I have some people I would like you to meet" I say smiling down at him.

I was so happy he wasn't moping around.

He knew he was going to die soon, but he wasn't being all sad and worrying about it.

He was just being himself.

I figured he probably had a similar outlook as me on it.

"Really?" He asked, his eyes lighting up.

I nodded.

I waved my hand over at the boys signalling it was okay for them to come in.

Drew walked in first, followed by Nate, Levi and then Austin.

His smile grew bigger.

"Hello boys" he said, waving his hand weakly.

I frowned slightly, but brushed it away quickly.

"This is Drew" I say, holding Drew's hand and pulling his forward.

I felt comfort in his hand, the one that had been there for me all along.

I may be starting to have feelings for Nate, but I would never forget about Drew.

The only thing that had been permanent in my life, for the past few years.

My dads, eyes lit up with recognition of his name.

"You're the guys, Molly is always telling me she love so much!" He said a smile growing on his face.

"It's great to meet you." My dad said, smiling.

Drew smiles also, "thanks you too. It's just sad, we had to meet under these circumstances." He said, his eyes flickering to me quickly.

He was clearly worried about triggering me, knowing how unstable I could be with my emotions sometimes.

And it was obviously, best not to mention my dads illness right now.

I gave him a reassuring smile, showing him I was really okay.

"Then that's Austin and Levi" I say, as they look towards him smiling, giving a small wave.

My dad gave them a nod and smile.

"Then this is Nate" I say, pulling him towards the group as he stood near the door, as if he wasn't allowed to join us.

"Ah, I think I heard about you once" he said, pointing towards Nate.

I probably mentioned him in one of my texts, although I couldn't really remember.

"They are all part of a band called The Tide which, I named." I say, smiling proud of myself.

"Ahh, I'm sure you're great!" He said, smiling with a loud chuckle.

I smiled at this, it was as if darkness wasn't looming over us.

We all got chairs and sat around all the boys, even Nate loosening up realising, my dad was literally as friendly as dory from finding nemo.