40|| Am i not good enough for you?

SHOUTOUT TO LEVIS HAIR CAUSE IDEK. I'm in love with it and this is an old picture but stfu I don't need your negativity.

Dedicated to @natesnose for all your voting and support! Thank you :))

Molly's POV

"Alright, well we will leave you to talk and stuff" I said, to Carrie smiling at her, after we finished talking about the trip to LA.

We had been at Nate's for a half hour while, his family met Austin and Levi.

"Alright, Molly I'll see you soon no doubt" she said, smiling at me with a cheeky wink.

I nodded and hugged Larry then Madison.

Christian was out, somewhere according to Larry although he hadn't told me where.

"I'll walk you to the door." Nate says, to me Levi and Austin cause them two to smirk.

And now I knew why they were smirking.

"Alright" I said smiling at him, walking through the door the three boys following, behind me.

Nate hugged Austin and Levi, telling them he would come around my house tonight again.

"I'll come over later yeah?" Nate turned and said to me, as Austin and Levi walked out of the door.

"Sure, you're welcome whenever." I replied with a smile, laughing slightly when he opened his arms for a hug, a small pout already on his face.

I walked towards him, wrapping my arms around his neck him, wrapping his own arms around my waist, causing me to smile widely.

"see you" I said, into his ear trying to control the butterflies, in my stomach, which were flying around my stomach like crazy.

"Yeah" he said, pulling back and scratching his neck awkwardly.

"See you" I said for what felt like the hundredth time, pulling his door open as it had shut itself.

"See ya" he said, walking back into the lounge.

I slowly closed the door, smiling at what an awkward person he was.

But I didn't miss Madison shout to Nate,

"YOU TOTALLY LIKE HER I SAW BITCH DONT YOU GO LY-"

I laughed and looked down his porch, to see Levi and Austin walking down the street.

So I ran to catch up to them.

"So you have two finished songs?" I asked Austin as they started talking about the band, and writing.

He nodded, taking a sip of his drink.

"Yeah they're super cool." He said smiling.

"How many covers do you have on your channel now?" I asked, although they had shown me their covers I didn't know, when they had uploaded them.

"Around five now" he said shrugging.

"And our fans are so cool!" Levi said, smiling towards me.

"I bet" I said smiling back at him.

From the small amount I had seen on social media, they were super supportive of the boys.

"How many do you have?" I asked curious to see, how big their following was getting.

Austin passed me his phone which he had been scrolling through Twitter on, so I could see his profile.

I opened my mouth very wide when I saw 32k followers.

"Are you kidding! That was so quick" I exclaimed surprised at how fast, they had gained popularity.

"Mhm" Levi said, I agreement "although we have known each other for at least two months now." He says in passing.

"Yeah I guess" I said shrugging, it seemed like only yesterday I had met the boys.

"I know! Let's post a picture, I mean we should start interacting with them right!" Austin said, enthusiastically.

"Alright" I shrugged, not really minding all that much if fans saw my face or not.

"Do you have social media? Because, we can tag you and you can interact with them so it's like hey I'm talking to the tides best friend!" Levi said to me smiling.

It was cute to see how caring he was with the fans.

"I mean yeah, but I'm honestly probably not that important to them" I replied shrugging.

"Shut up" Austin said, Levi came to sit on my left as Austin was already to my right.

"Cheese" Austin said, like an old grandma, causing me and Levi to laugh.

I looked at the picture and smiled, we looked like best friends.

Which we were.

Nothing could really, describe our friendship more.

"Alright" Austin said, once Levi had said he liked it, putting in a caption, asking me my Instagram and Twitter.

TheTideAustin: With @TheTideLevi and @MollyMoorby.. @TheTideDrew and @TheTideNate left us..

Attached was the picture of us.

He posted it on Twitter and Instagram before deciding, to put my snapchat username on their snapchat so people could add me.

"I swear to god you are trying to make me new friends to try and get rid of me." I said, laughing at Austin and Levi.

Levi giggled at that, while Austin rolled his eyes.

"Well we weren't going to tell you but" Levi trailed off jokingly, causing us all to laugh once more.

I went on my Twitter, seeing that lists of fans were following me now, as there were many tide related usernames.

I followed all of the bands accounts putting on, their notifications so that if my phone buzzed, I would seem popular.

Sad.

I know.

Just then my phone buzzed.

Ha.

TheTideDrew: You guys.. @TheTideLevi and @TheTideAustin stop trying to make @MollyMoorby popular, she's mine :(

I laughed at Drew's tweet liking it, showing it to Levi and Austin.

TheTideNate: I'll be back soon... Spider-Man marathon? @TheTideAustin @TheTideLevi @TheTideDrew and @MollyMoorby

I laughed and Levi looked over my shoulder, to see the tweet, and then said

"Yeah, let's watch Spider-Man!" Walking over to my DVD case to find it.

MollyMoorby: @TheTideNate Sure, but I expect cuddles from you all ;)

TheTideNate: Are just my cuddles not good enough? ;-; @MollyMoorby

I shook my head at him liking the tweet, putting my phone down before getting up off the couch, to help Levi find the Spider-Man DVDs.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I hope you all enjoyed ^-^

Thanks for all of your support on this book.

I'm unsure of whether I want to write a sequel to blue eyes, but I'll keep you updated :)

Sorry for not keeping to my schedule these past few days, I just got super busy but the CMF tour was soooooo good :D

I love all of the new songs and naked is such a tune.

Don't forget to vote. :)

Love y'all

<3 <3 <3