41|| I wasn't stopping myself

Dedicated to @connie_Oodowdxx for voting and supporting the book! :D

Molly's POV

"I'm bored, help!" I shouted, standing up from the couch I had been lead on for the past four hours watching Spider-Man movies.

Levi, Drew and Nate had been really into the movie, so had I but me and Austin were also looking at fan accounts of the band.

Austin, was now playing around with snapchat and the stupid filter, probably spamming their story with videos.

I huffed as I took one step forward from the couch, when Levi suddenly from no where shouted,

"I'll help you!" Before diving forward like superman, onto my legs knocking me over.

I mentally face palmed already knowing exactly where this was going.

I fell onto Drew and Nate who had been peacefully sat on the floor enjoying the credits of the movie.

Which I honestly, don't know what was so entertaining about.

"Who do you think you are?" Drew shouted to me as I landed across his and Nate's lap, trying to shake Levi off my legs.

"Um hello, I just got tackled here" I said, turning to look at Drew, my mouth open in fake shock, placing my hand over my heart.

"I was trying to save you" Levi pouted while laughing at me and my position over the two boys.

I shook my head at him, trying to move myself off of Nate and Drew lap.

"Sorry" I said, to Nate who had been looking at us like we were crazy as he tried to enjoy his spider man movie, which like I had said before was rolling the credits.

He just giggled in response, as Drew grabbed my legs and rolled me, down theirs legs onto the carpet.

"Can we go upstairs?" I moaned, bored of being downstairs but also, slightly aware that my mother would be home soon and I had not mentioned the boys to her.

Now that would be, an interesting conversation.

I saw Austin looking at us with an amused face, clearly he had done or was going to do something.

"What have you done?" I narrowed my eyes at Austin as his amused face turned into a smirk.

"Nothing" he said, innocently, holding his hands up over his head making me narrow my eyes even more.

I rolled my eyes at him standing up and walking towards the stairs, hearing the boys walking behind me.

They were hard to miss.

They made as much noise as a heard of elephants to be honest with you.

I walked into my room, smiling happily at myself for being smart and already, moving the mattresses in here with Austin earlier.

As Levi watched Pokemon reruns.

I had moved my mattress onto the floor as well, as the two from the spare rooms so that basically, all my floor was mattresses.

And it was comfortable as hell.

Was hell comfortable?

I don't know.

"I take this one!" Levi said, diving into the mattress.

"Levi they are basically all one mattress" Nate said, walking into the room after him, jumping down onto the mattresses also, making himself at home.