25|| Hey Nate, now you are Beyoncé

Molly's POV.

"We can't find them" Levi pouted, coming down to sit next to me on my towel.

"Well what are we gonna do?" I say giggling a bit.

Only Nate would get himself into this mess.

"I really don't know" Levi said, laughing also.

I sat there looking at the ground for a minute or two, before my eyes drifted over to my own shorts.

I made an 'o' shape with my mouth.

This would be brilliant.

"I know!" I exclaimed, moving forward grabbing my shorts and waving them in front of Levi's face.

Levi made a similar face.

"He wouldn't" Levi said reluctantly, clearly wanting this too happen as much as me.

"Oh but I don't think he really has a choice." I reply, my eyes widening mischievously.

Levi called, Drew Nate and Austin up, Nate with a towel wrapped around his waist.

"I'm not walking home like this" Nate said, looking at the towel.

Maybe now was the time to mention.

The towels were Disney princess themed.

Not exactly Nate's scene really.

I snickered.

"I have an idea and although you may not love it.." I said hesitantly, sharing a glance with Levi.

"What is it?" Nate said desperately.

I pulled the shorts from behind my back, waving them in front of him.

"It may not be the best but.." I said.

I was trying my hardest not to laugh at Nate's face.

I felt kinda bad for the guy, he was looking between the two deciding which one was worse.

"Fine." He said after a few moment of deliberation.

Two minutes later Nate was walking back over to me and Levi with girl, camo booty shorts on.

Oh how this trip gets better and better.

To be honest he rocked them, as much as Nate possibly could.

I walked up to him, giving him a long hug which he melted into.

Poor dude.

I frowned, "Sorry" I murmured to him.

The walk back was mostly silent, except for a few giggles every now and again from us making jokes about Nate in those shorts.

"Hey Nate, you are even more of a Beyoncé now" I said my face lighting up, a smile also forming on his face.

He shook his head at me trying, to cheer him up putting an arm around my shoulders pulling me closer.

We walked into the hotel lobby, forming a circle around Nate.

As much as we all made fun of him alone, we weren't cruel enough to let other people see him like this.

As soon as me, Drew and Nate got into our room, Nate walked into the bathroom changing, into some jeans.

I got changed as well after.

I got into a comfy jumper and shorts, putting on my black superstars and putting in some earrings and jewellery

Me, Nate and Levi, we're going to hang out by the pool for a bit, as it looked pretty at night.

Drew and Austin decided not to come, as they were tired.

"Come on then" I say, grabbing Nate's hand and pulling him along.

Soon we were down by the pool with Levi, laughing.

"I can't believe that happened to you" I say to Nate, as Levi had brought up the topic of his shorts.

"Yeah well" Nate said smiling all the same.

"The tide just took them off" I said, laughing Levi, agreeing with me.

Then I had an idea.

"Okay, so I've just had an idea, tell me if its bad and I will completely forget." I said, looking at Levi and Nate.

"Okay," they said happily.

"What about the band, being called The Tide? I mean Drew said you needed a name." I said, as soon as the word left my mouth, I felt as if it was a bad idea.

But Levi and Nate didn't think so.

"I love it." Levi said, turning to Nate.

"Yeah, its cool" he said, smiling.

"I mean obviously we have to ask, the other boys first but.." Levi trailed off smiling to me.

"You would always remember how you got that name," I said laughing and nudging Nate.

He smiled laughing.

I was glad he could laugh about it now.

I'll be honest I felt a bit mean making up fun of him before but he knew, we were joking.

"That's a cool name though" Nate said, nodding in agreement Levi smiled.

"I'm glad you like it" I grinned happily.

They both gave me a hug.

"Okay," Levi said looking at his phone a few minutes later " I'm going to go to bed" he said, smiling sleepily, at me and Nate.

"Alright," we said to him smiling, giving him a hug, before he walked into the hotel.

"You wanna go up now?" I said, looking at Nate.

" yeah, just one second." He said, looking out at the pool smiling.

It was peaceful here.

Not a lot of noise.

It was like paradise.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Okay hope you all enjoyed that chapter.

We are having a deep chapter next, so.

Get ready for the feels.

Anyone got a Nate and Molly ship name?

Love y'all :)

Don't forget to vote ;)

<3 <3 <3