18|| Everytime you see each other

Molly's POV.

It seemed like I had noticed, later than the other two.

I looked to each side of me to see them staring at each other like gold fish and then, looking over at me.

"This is amazing" I said breaking the silence.

It seemed like as soon as I said that time, began again.

We were immediately hugging, in a group jumping up and down.

We probably sounded like a herd of elephants but who cares?

"We're going to LA" Nate said, loudly to the both of us.

I paused "wait you're taking me with you?" I said looking, between Drew's and Nate.

"Of course" they replied instantaneously.

Still jumping up and down, squealing we all began laughing.

"This is going to be great" Drew said, smiling widely.

"We need to talk to your parents!" I said to the both of them.

I already knew my mother wouldn't really care much for whatever I was doing.

I had even got a congratulations for my graduation.

I hadn't even seen or hear her for the past week, but I didn't let the bother me right now.

This was big.

"What about your mum Molly?" Nate said, his brows furrowed.

I saw Drew, visibly tense up.

"Oh she will be fine with it!" I said, laughing it off hoping to brush it away like it was nothing.

Nat nodded understandingly,  his smile widening once more.

"Shall we go to yours first and then I'll drive us to mine?" Drew asked Nate.

"Sure" Nate agreed quickly, clearly wanting to spread the news as quickly as possible.

I couldn't blame him though, it would be the same it that was me.

We walked around to Nate's, me opening his unlocked door shouting hello to his mom, following the sound of her voice.

I walked into the kitchen to see Nate's mom, dad, Madison and his other family members.

"Oh sorry, Mrs Parker I didn't know you had family round." I said immediately, wanting to melt into the ground, feeling rude.

This soon went as Drew and Nate ran into the he kitchen, Nate in front of Drew, slipping on the slippery surface knocking me over, with Nate landing on top of me and Drew, following shortly after.

I wanted to hit the two so hard for making my, awkward situation ten times worse.

"Umm okay" I heard Madison murmur in the background.

Me and Madison had become friends also, due to the amount of time that I had spent with Nate.

It wasn't like we were best friends but, we could have friendly conversations without it getting too awkward.

"Why, why do you always take me down with you Nate?" I said to him, attempting to his arm.

Judging by the groan from Drew, I presumed I hadn't aimed very well.

"I think it's the closest he can get to a girl Molly." Larry answered.

Causing me and everyone else but Nate, in the room to start laughing hysterically.