23|| Lets go to the beach!

Molly's POV

"This is so weird" I said, turning to Levi who was laughing with me.

I was sat on a couch with Levi, in the office building.

The other three, had gone out to go and get us some food, so we were sat here alone and bored.

"I hope this band works you know?" Levi turned to ask me, smiling.

It had been a week or so since the boys and I had met, but we head been practically all inseparable the whole of this week.

"I do too." I said smiling at him.

It made my day seeing Nate and Drew happy with people other, than myself and it even made me happy to see Austin and Levi enjoying themselves.

"Awww" he cooed, engulfing me in a hug, which I gladly excepted.

"You all sound great too" I said, while pulling away, remembering the band practices I had seen.

They had been practicing a load everyday, as Joe wanted to make the band as soon as possible.

I knew Joe, liked this band I would often see him hanging out in the corner, of the room smiling at us goofily when he wasn't busy.

We had also met the vamps, who liked them also.

"Can you imagine performing up on stage?" I say turning to Levi.

"No, but it's going to be so amazing if we do" he said and, i could see him thinking about it, with lustful eyes and just how much he wanted this.

I smiled, he reminded me of Drew and Nate.

just then Austin, Drew and Nate appeared.

I looked at each of them, Drew had a chipotle bag and Nate had McDonalds.

I ran for Nate, with my arms wide open, grabbing the bad off him and spinning it around.

Laughing at the fact he though, I was running to give him a hug.

"We are reunited" I say, hugging the bag rubbing it against my face.

I reached inside he bag and grabbed the box of chicken nuggets, putting one into my mouth.

"Mmmmm" I said, turning around to see Nate, with a shocked expression.

"Seriously, no thank you?" The said lifting his eyebrows, his mouth forming a smirk.

"Nope" I say popping the p, while reaching inside the bag to find some fries.

I grab the fries taking a few, handing the box to Levi murmuring and asking him if he wanted any.

I walked over to Nate while ruffling his hair, wow was that softer than usual.

"Wow" I say, stoping mid walk with an impressed look.

I stroked his hair fora second, nodding in approval before realising how weird, I probably looked.

He scrunched up his nose confused towards me, so I poked it.

"Stop doing that." I say pouting, before skipping over to Drew.

"Hey Droo," I say, slipping the bag out of his hand, slowly walking away with it.