17|| Makeovers

Molly's POV

"I can't believe it" I squealed jumping up and down, wrapping my arms around both Nate and Drew's necks.

"We've graduated" I shouted, the both now hugging me and laughing to each other because, of my excited state.

The last three month had been crazy, as soon as we got back from school we had so many exams and I don't think I have ever, had such long periods of time away from Drew and Nate.

I had only seen them once or twice and, our time had been wasted as, we fell asleep 2 minutes after walking through the door.

I was grabbed by Drew and spun around before, the same being done by Nate.

I ended up falling over on the floor, sat down laughing because I was so dizzy.

I got a few weird looks but I didn't care, because I was having one of the best times of my life right now.

"I know lets go get ice cream" I said randomly, my eyes widening and I wanted, a lightbulb to pop up over my head.

Drew and Nate agreed walking in the direction, of my favourite ice cream shop.

I clapped happily, picking myself up off the ground skipping towards them.

"So what should we do, you know.. For the next few weeks?" Nate asked, while we walked to the ice creams shop, me now walking beside them.

Not by my own choice Drew told me I was being too embarrassing.

But he's luck I let him out with his hair. He looks like Justin beiber.

That's it.

I looked at Nate, the decision now including him.

"Were dying your twos hair." I say, in a blatantly obvious tone.

They both immediately opened their mouths, looking like two goldfish.

"And what colour?" Drew says, narrowing his eyes.

I stand there, titling my head to the side, contemplating different hair colours on the two.

"Blonde" I say confidently, now forgetting all about ice cream, pulling the in the direction of the nearest corner shop.

Walking into the store I walk down a couple of isles before seeing hair dye.

I pull Drew and Nate in front of it.

"Choose your colour" I say, crossing my arms.

They look at me, realising I am being deadly serious.

A few minutes later, turning to me with two packets of hair dye.

"Cool" I say, nodding at the packets in agreement soaking, towards the counter.

"These please" I say smiling at the woman working, on the counter.

Soon enough, I was walking into my house licking my ice cream, with plastic bag in my other hand carrying, two boxes of hair dye.