7|| Operation kidnap Nate's mom...

Mollys POV

"What shall we do?" I asked Drew, we had been sat in silence for ten minutes. I had had my cry and was okay now and ready, to be my happy jokey self.

Hell I would throw myself in a pool if Drew would join me.

The world hadn't changed and I was still annoyed at my mum and upset but, Drew made me realise that I didn't have to give up music completely.

So now as a result I am basically going to live at his house.
Drew checked the time on his phone "shit" he murmured, causing me to giggle because Drew was so innocent and he hardly ever, swore.

"What?" I asked smiling at him.

"Sorry, I have to go. My mom wants me home." He said smiling sadly at me, feeling bad leaving me just after I had cheered up.

"It's fine Drew. You've spent most of your day looking after me. I'll go round Nate's or something." I said waving him away, some how we had gotten to my front door during this conversation.

"I'll see you later okay?" Drew said, holding me in a hug. The concern in his voice, apparent.

"Yes Droo" I said smiling up at him before, opening my door and pushing him outside laughing, when he tripped slightly on the doorframe.

"That's the Molly I know" Drew said while chuckling lightly, winking at me.

"Bye" I said with a wide smile before closing the door, right in front of his face.

YEY.

I walked upstairs changing into some leggings and one of Drew's hoodies. Before walking out the door walking down the street, towards Nates house.

I walked up his porch and knocked on his door.

I was greeted by his mother at the door. I hadn't been to Nate's house since I first met him and, kind of invited myself inside.

She looked more than suprised to see me.

"Well hello dear!" She said, giving me a short hug before opening the door wider inviting me in.

"Hello Mrs Parker. I'm here to see Nate is he here?" I asked furrowing my eyebrows, when I asked her the question.

"Yes dear, he is either in his room or with Madison his sister. Or at least he usually is" she said laughing warmly.

I love this woman.

Why can't she be my mom.

I want her as a mom.

I might just have to steal her.

Yep.

Ima kidnap Nate's mom >:)

"Okay! Thanks" I said to her politely before, skipping up the stairs looking around. So which one is Nate's room?

I walked onto the hall and heard voices from a room so, I figured he must be in there.

I opened the door and was greeted with an unusual sight.

Nate, was on top of a girl, who I was hoping as his sister or I could be in a very awkward situation... They were rolling around on top of each other and Nate, was moaning at her to get off of his phone.

Or at least I think that was what he was moaning.

Yep. I am hoping she is his sister.

Ew.

Kay.

Brain.

Stop.

"Um Heyyy" I said awkwardly, stood at the doorway. Attempting to get Nate and the girl who I was hoping was Madison's attention.

Nate looked over at me, the girl doing the same.

"Oh hi I'm Madison." Up she said smiling at me, getting off her brother.

Phew. Awkward situation avoided.

"Oh nice to meet you" I said still stood at the doorway, I looked over to Nate.

"I came over to hang out but, if you're busy I can come back some other time?" I said to him not wanting to cause him bother.

"Oh no. It's totally cool. We can go into my room?" He said, getting up off his sisters bed, not before hitting her on the back of the head when he got back his phone.

We walked out the door and he lead me to his room, we walked in and I was impressed.

He like so many cool bands, this boy is amazing.

"Um- sorry for having to see that" Nate said, scratching the back of his head awkwardly.

I smiled, "It's cool, you didn't know I was coming over, you probably think the same when you see me and Drew" I beamed at him, thinking about him walking in on me and Drew wrestling.

"Anyway, it's nice to see you" he said with a small smile. I wrapped my arms around him putting my head on his shoulder, I felt Nate tense up before relaxing.

I smiled into his shoulder before, releasing him from the hug and jumping onto his comfortable bed.

It was like heaven on earth.

"You have the most comfortable bed in the world." I told Nate, moaning.

He pushed me to the side slightly to make room for himself on the bed. Before, logging onto snapchat I watched him go through his friends stories. His eyebrows furrowing every once in a while. Aww.

Suddenly, he turned to me turning in his camera. He lead on his side so we were basically spooning and put his head into the back of my, neck.

I moved my eyes looking at him, from the corner grinning at him, before looking back at the camera to see he had already taken the photo.

It looked cute as hell, he had his nose scrunched up while I was looking over to him, "send me that" I said to him, smiling thinking of where it could go on my wall of photos which was mostly, means Drew.

Me and Nate sat there talking about our music taste, homework etc for a couple more hours.

During that time I smelt Nates mom cooking food.

It smelt amazing.

Like it was
Supercalifragolisticexpealidocious

:))

Yep.

It had been agreed with me and brain several times today.

I was going to have to kidnap Nate's mom.

Sorry for your loss Nate >;)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I appreciate all the support I get for this book guys! Don't forget to vote and comment if you like it :)

Love you guys

-Me xx

:3