2|| Like a less romantic Edward Cullen

(Edited)

Nates POV

Out she walked, closing the door and I could hear her giggle as she walked away. What was with this girl?

I had never really met a girl like her in my life, from what I saw of her in English she didn't have loads of girl friends that she gossiped with all the time, just one guy. Yet they looked inseparable from each other. She wasn't afraid of people though, like I thought. She had no problem shouting at the people staring at her, due to her ranting about noughts and crosses. Maybe they were dating?

I trailed up the stairs wishing my mom goodnight, before sitting on my bed playing some music on Spotify whilst getting changed. Getting into my bed with sweat pants on, shirtless. Remembering that I forgot my phone I quickly, walked downstairs and grabbed it walking back up to my room.

As I walked back to my bed looking out my window on the way, oh it was just the girl from next doo- wait. Isn't she three doors down. It was the I realised the two houses down were on a curve so the one next to mine and next to the other where on a corner so I guess the girl had the back bedroom of her house also.
( here's the shape if you do
The two neighbours
|--------------------------|
|Nates Molly |

Though I must admit her room looked a lot cooler than mine, her whole back wall was basically glass except for a few inches on each side. It was like a glass wall, I could basically see the whole of her room, let me tell you she had great taste in bands.

Just as I was examining the posters on her wall, she walked into the room immediately looking through her glass panel and a second later, catching her eye. Oh shoot. Before I could look away and pretend it was just a coincidence she rolled her eyes at me, laughed and walked over to her wall closing the curtains, so that I could only see her shadow before she turned off the light.

Well that was awkward.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Mollys POV

I woke up earlier than I usually do, I am usually walking out the door within 5 minutes of waking up. I dragged myself out of bed and threw on a pair of ripped black jeans and and All Time Low band tee. I brushed through my hair, before descending the stairs. I walked into the lounge room to see Drew sat there casually led on my sofa flicking through the channels.

"Hey" I said, nodding in acknowledgement sleepily towards him, before picking up his legs to sit down letting them rest on my lap. "Heyy, did you know that new Nathaniel kid lives round here?" "I figured so, I saw him walking outside this morning."Drew turned to me. "Yeah, Mum made me give his family her welcome basket and last night he discovered my window wall" I said, smirking remembering last night. Drew turned around confused "Why are you smirking like that?" "I don't know I just walked into my room to see him staring. Pretty funny if you ask me"

Drew turns to me "Maybe he is secretly Edward Cullen and is going to watch you sleep every night." He says jokingly. I turn my attention to what is on tv "like a less romantic Edward Cullen if you ask me" I murmured rolling my eyes, at Drew. He just chuckled, before we fell into a comfortable silence watching the tv.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I swear he wants to kill us" I muttered to Drew as we walked out of maths with 10 pages of homework. I'm seriously losing faith in humanity. "Alright, see you at lunch" Drew sighs pulling me in for a hug. We both had science but, I was in a higher class. It sucked as it was the only class we didn't have together but, whatever I guess.