20|| Thats kinda creepy

Molly's POV

"It's too earlyyy" I moaned, leaning my head against Nate's shoulder.

Drew's mom was driving us to the airport to go to la, Drew riding shotgun.

Me and Nate were sat in the back in, the pitch black.

I felt around Nate, for his hips, putting arms around them and snuggling into in chest closing my eyes, wishing I could sleep.

My eyes were heavy yet, my mind was racing excited for the few weeks ahead.

Nate stroked back my hair, resting his chin in the top of my head.

"Are we nearly theree?" I said, groaning.

"Almost Hun" Tina replied, looking back at me with a sympathetic smile.

I loved sleep and as much as I was excited, it was also painful to have to be up so early.

Not soon enough, we pulled into the airport where Tina, dropped us off and we walked in.

Soon enough, we were sat down waiting to board the plane and Drew had gone to go and get us, food.

Me and Nate were sat there, listening to twenty one pilots both of us nodding our heads along to the lyrics.

Every once in a while we would, look ate each other and laugh before continuing to move our head along in time.

"Here you go," Drew said sitting on the chair next to me passing me, my box of twenty chicken nuggets.

Which made me laugh because, I was listening to twenty one pilots and, I was eating twenty of something.

Don't ask.

Honestly.

I know I am super funny.

Nate gave me a weird look before reaching out to take one of my chicken nuggets.

Oh hell no.

I saw his hand coming towards the box and immediately slapped it away as hard, as I could.

"Who do you think you are?!" I shouted, with a horrified look clear on my face, mouth hung open.

Needless to say, a few people waiting in the airport for their plane, started to stare.

"Nate" he said, shrugging and scrunching up his nose clearly confused, it was the first time I had seen him do that with his new hair and, it was adorable..

"No shit sherlock" I said to him, dramatically rolling my eyes at him. Did he think I didn't know who he was?

"Don't shout at me, you're the one who asked!" Nate replied, a gobsmacked look taking over his features.

I looked over at Drew, with an unbelieving expression on my face. He was just smiling at the two of us and how protective I got over my food.

"It's my food!" I explained to Nate, flapping my arms around crazily.

He shrugged, his eyes indicating to continue clearly, he still didn't understand.

"I want it, not you" I said slowly, hoping it would sink in to his brain which seemed rather confused right now.

"I'm pretty sure I want it.." Nate said to me, once again scrunching up his nose in a confused manner.

I rolled my eyes at him, "that's not what I meant." I moaned at him, done with this conversation as clearly he was just going to continue, being confusing.

"So can I have one?' He asked after me being silent for a minute or two, eating my chicken nuggets.

That was it.