9|| Ducks Ducks and Ducks.

Mollys POV

"Morning" I beamed at Drew.

It had been a few days since winter break had started and, it was currently Christmas Eve.

"Hey" he said smiling at me, while taking another mouthful of his cereal.

I yawned while, pouring myself a coffee. "What shall we do today?" I asked Drew, sitting down next to him at the breakfast bar.

He shrugged, humming an 'I don't know' as he was, chewing his food.

I took a sip of my warm drink, holding it close to me scoring the warmth. It was cold here and, I didn't know how to turn on the heating.

I felt sorry for penguins.

"How about we go ask Nate?" I asked Drew, raising my eyebrows at him. We had been moping around in my house and his for the last few days at a loss, of what to do.

Drew nodded his head enthusiastically, taking the last mouthful of his cereal before dumping it in the sink.

"You're washing that." I commented heading up the stairs to go and find some clothes.

I found an outfit I liked, it was all black but I couldn't care less

I found an outfit I liked, it was all black but I couldn't care less. I went into the bathroom locking the door, getting changed, brushing my teeth etc. Before walking back into my room.

I was greeted by a shirtless Drew, and- oh my lord since when did this boy have abs.

I walked up to him and, poked them. But. We never do excersise.

I look up at Drew with an amazed expression. "You know normally girls aren't this forward," he commented, pulling me close as if we were about to start making out, smirking.

I knew he knew I wasn't actually coming onto him.

"No you idiot," I laughed rolling my eyes at him comment. Since when did you work out enough to have abs.

"Well I mean, Nate drums shirtless and he has abs and I though he looks twelve so-" I laugh at his logic.

"You're fine Drew, who cares about abs?" I say to him, walking over to my lamp switching it off.

"You? I mean you were the one who just came up to me pokin them!" He exclaimed.

"Yeah but that's because, I didn't expect it." I said rolling my eyes once more.

I swear to god, my eyes are the most fit/used part of my body.

Why can't your eyes have abs or something?

We walked out the door, then around to Nate's. Drew knocking on the door waiting patiently.

Like a normal person.

Ha that's funny.

The door opened to reveal a tired Nate. Drew stood outside waiting to be invited in, me on the other hand.