35|| Did you drug him?!

Dedicated to @liangwen69 for all the voting you do on chapters!! Thank you :)) <3

Molly's pov

It has been two weeks since my dad, passed away.

The funeral was boring, old family members telling me i should've visited sooner.

All this was my fault apparently.

Stress because of him worrying about me.

Because that makes me feel so much better.

As if I was to blame.

The boys had left me the day after, the hospital as the vamps heard they were in England and, wanted to take them to studios and write songs.

So I had been left alone.

I spent most of my time, walking around.

Just looking around the country I used to live in and, take for granted.

I turned over in my bed, picking up my phone which was ringing.

Drew

D: hey molls

M: hello Droo

D: we're coming over in a half hour to pick you up, so we can go back to the airport.

Drew sounded upset, as if he regretted having to leave, me although I told him plenty of times I understood perfectly well.

His voice was soft and cautious, like a mother tending to her child.

It had helped me, I didn't have to look strong for them.

Once they were gone and I was alone I could be weak.

Although I hated it.

I had had two weeks of crying and sad movies and I was okay now, or as okay you can be with your dads death.

M: alright, I'll see you soon Droo, remember I miss you and the boys very much! Love you!

I heard Drew laugh, as he told the boys and they shouted love you back to me.

D: aright, bye mols.

M: bye

I ended the call, placing my phone back onto the beside table next to me, and swung my legs out of bed.

I walked sleepily into the bathroom, looking at my reflection in the mirror.

My eyes were red and puffy.

Bloodshot from all the crying i had done the past two weeks.

I knew this was how my dad would have dealt with it though.

Which gave me some comfort.

Not a good hair day.

I reached for my brush, brushing through my hair before turning to my suitcase to find some clothes.