13|| You sound like a penguin?

Molly's POV

I woke up the next morning feeling terrible.

I couldn't breath through my nose and I sounded like a penguin basically.

My throat was sore and I couldn't properly talk.

I had a cold.

Great.

The words no one ever wants to hear.

I couldn't open my eyes fully and felt awake yet drowsy all at once, I absolutely hated this feeling.

I felt like I could do nothing.

I crawled out of bed.

Literally.

Walking downstairs to make myself a coffee, waiting for the kettle to boil I decided to cal, Drew.

Drew: Hey Molly what's up?

Molly: hey Drew I'm not feeling too good.

I replied, cringing at how much I resembled, the voice of what I imagine a penguin would sound like if it was human.

Drew: Sorry mol, I can't help you there. My family, that lives outta towns coming to visit and it sounds like you're in no shape to be staying anywhere other than bed.

He said it sympathetically. Clearly, wishing that I had chosen another day to be ill.

Well guess what it wasn't my decision Hun.

Molly: It's cool, hold o-

I ran for a tissue grabbing one just in time sneezing at leat three times before, placing the phone back on my ear.

Molly: anyway, like I was saying I'll just call Nate or something. Have fun. Love you.

I said quickly, feels another sneeze coming.

Drew: See you later mol, love you too. Get well soon my buttercup.

He said ending the call, knowing I hated the nickname buttercup.

I poured the coffee makings into my cup, pouring it and walks back upstairs setting it, on my bedside table.

I picked up my phone finding Nate's number, waiting a few times as it rung before, he picked up.

Nate: Hello?

He sounded so confused, what is it not normal to call people?

Molly: Hey.

Nate: Hey Molly what's up you sound like a penguin.

I gave my bed the deadliest glare, I could manage I'll which was quite good as my eyes, were already half close. Though I could imagine, him scrunching up his nose confused.

Aw.

Molly: I'm dead.

Nate: No ur not?

He sounded so confused, I almost wanted to laugh.

Nate: What did you call for anyway? I just woke up

Molly: oh, sorry. I called to ask what you were doing to day I m kinda sick an-

I sneezed once more, throwing my head forward and hurting my neck slightly.

Nate: You wanted me to come over?

Molly: Yeah..

I said this kind of sheepishly now. I didn't want Nate to think he had to come over or at I couldn't look after myself.

Nate: Alright, I'll be there in ten, bye Molly.

He ended the call a second later.

I sat there looking at my wall for a moment before cringing, another wave of my headache coming on.

"Oh go die headache I hate you!" I said like it could hear me, glaring at my sheets once more.

Something I seemed to be doing a lot today.

Ding dong. (That is funny to me and I don't know why..)

I pulled myself up from my comfortable covers walking down stairs carefully, watching the steps so that I didn't fall over.

When I got to the door, I opened it weakly sniffing up trying to breath through the my nose, without success.

"Hey Mol- o My God. You really aren't good are you." Nate said, the shock when he saw me immediate on his face.

I shook my head agreeing with him, my eyes still half open, due to the fact they felt so heavy.

"Come on" he said with a small smile, turning me round and walking me through the door, shutting it behind him and walking slowly with me up my stairs.

He opened my bedroom door for me, leading me through and I happily led down back in bed.

He walked around to the other side, pulling the covers over himself as well, while sitting down next to me on the bed.

I looked up at him, smiling thankfully.

In return he ruffled my hair.

"So why am I here?" He said smiling, he knew I knew he didn't mind as he would rather spend the day with a sick person than doing nothing.

"I don't know, I just wanted someone to talk to and cuddle with. It suck being sick and alone." I said frowning, while wrapping my arms around his waist, placing my head on his stomach.

"Oh so you wanted free cuddles. From me." I could practically hear the smirk, in his voice.

"I didn't know you liked me like that, all you had to do was ask" he said laughing, poking my arm.

I frowned at him, pulling his waist down so he was practically led down next to me.

"Much comfier." I muttered, sighing happily.

I had been rolling around trying to find a comfortable spot, before Nate had come.

It was safe to say that had definitely failed.

He moved himself down a bit further, wrapping his arms around me, so that my head was in the crook of his neck.

I breathed it his warm scent.

Which I was very thankful for since, I was freezing.

Nate smelt amazing, vanilla and mint. A combination I would never thought of yet, it was amazing.

"You know you can sleep?" He whispered into my ear, I smiled.

"You know you don't have to whisper." I whisper shouted, giggling before trying to stop, as it hurt to breathe due to the blocked nose.

"Yeah, I just thought it was nicer if you're sick." He said shrugging talking normally now.

"But what will you do?" I asked feeling guilty, I had wanted to talk but my eyes didn't seem, to want to stay open.

"I'll go to sleep to, I have only really just woken up anyway."
He said, I could feel his smile again the side of my head.

I smiled to snuggling my head deeper into his neck, falling asleep on Nate once again.

This was becoming a pattern and I wasn't sure if I liked it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Molly don't be rude I want to fall asleep on Nate so don't complain.

Anyways hope you guys enjoyed once again :)

Love y'all :)