10|| Youtube covers

Nate POV

To say I was confused was an understatement.

One minute I had been going to help Molly, to stop her falling in a pond with a bunch of ducks.

The next minute I had been caught by her eyes. I didn't know why I had sat there, staring at her like that.

It was like everything had stopped for a minute. I had never noticed how blue her eyes were.

She was pale, as she has lived in England most of her life, so mostly burnt when near the sun.

It made her eyes stand out, so much. They were piercing.

How had I not noticed this before?

She wasn't open and with people like that, the only giveaway to their emotions is in their eyes.

But hers were completely closed off. Just a deep blue colour, that could stare straight at you, intimidating somewhat.

I had laughed it off as soon as I had noticed, I saw she was confused but, she laughed it off. Not thinking twice.

She accepts things for the way they are, not one to make a fuss.

"I'm getting cold." She said, shivering in between me and Drew.

I smiled at her. Although, me and Drew had said it was too cold to get ice cream. Here she was walking back to my house, with an ice cream in her hand.

"We told you not to get one." Drew said shaking his head, smirking at her yet with a smile on his face.

I admired their friendship. Nothing romantic just two friends.

Best friends.

It's like Drew's her brother. Sometimes I feel like she treats him as if he is, her only family.

They must be close.

They couldn't care about what anyone, else says. All the teasing they get from popular girls, always commenting Molly was hooking up with Drew.

I've seen Bethany confronting her many times, when Drew was not around. Talking to her seriously.

But it wasn't my place to step in.

Molly was protective of herself, independent. She controlled her life. Almost like she could decide everything that happened, in her universe.

It was clear she liked to be in control.

Molly just stepped on Drew's foot in response to his comment, before happily taking another lick of her ice cream.

I shook my head at the two, turning to walk up the stairs to my front porch Molly and Drew following behind me.

I turned the key into the door, unlocking it before opening the dire, so the other two could walk in.

Mom was out with Madison and dad so, us three had the house to ourselves.

Molly did her usual thing not waiting a second after, I had opened the door to walk in the house on her own accord before Drew, nodded his head to me walking through also.

I closed the door before, following them upstairs into my bedroom. To see Molly sat on a chair and Drew already led on the bed.