42|| Lets risk it then

I FUCKING MET THE TIDE YESTERDAY LIKE WTF. Also, if any of you have Twitter could you please report @thetidesgirl on Twitter because she has been sending Austin so much hate with messages like 'kill yourself' and '@TheTideAustin got gifts for all the boys but you and I have a hate letter for you and you can read it and cry like a little bitch' I met Austin yesterday and we talked and laughed and I hugged him so tight because I had seen what she had been saying and I whispered to him while I hugged him 'don't listen to what fucking people (yes I swore and be smiled slightly at my bluntness and giggled cutely which made me so happy) say and hate on you about because it is so not true and you don't deserve any of it and your so amazing and I love you so much and so many other people do. Don't listen to them' and then I let him go and people looked at me weird cause to them I had just been hugging Austin for a super long time. And then we took a selfie and then he turned and said Don't worry I know I have the most supportive family ever. And like that made me feel better slightly but it fucking hurts so bad that people can say disgusting shit like that to such a loving and caring human and please report @thetidesgirl thank you.

Austin had a purple dot on his head because, a girl in our group gave it him and he stuck it on his head, but then I told I'm it wasn't centred and all he said was 'Central is too mainstream' which I thought was funny and cute.

Dedicated to @NewHopeMillyx Thankyou for all your support on the book :3 <3

Molly's POV

"Hey" I said, to Nate who had been staring at me for the past five minutes.

"Hey" he replied with a smile.

We were cuddled up together and we had both just woken up.

Levi, Austin and Drew had left earlier, as they wanted to go skateboarding.

Nate had said he wanted to go too, but as soon as I counted myself out he was quick, to say he was too tired to go.

"You creep" I said to him with a smile, before sitting up slightly on the mattress letting my back, rest against my window as Nate did the same.

I turned on my phone going onto snapchat to see, the tide snapchat had new posts on it.

Nate looked more interested now as we both, leaned out heads in towards my phone and I turned up the volume.

The first one was the selfie me, Levi and Austin had took with the caption

What happens when they leave us

Nate laughed at that.

I turned on the next one to see Austin filmed me.

It was me standing up, when Levi happened to dive into my legs, causing me to fall over, the last thing on the video was Drew saying to me 'who do you think you are?"

We both laughed, but the next one took us both by surprise.

Austin had filmed me and Nate wrestling around when, he was trying to find out why I was laughing at him.

We looked cute.

Like a couple.

Even seeing our faces so close together, brought butterflies back to my stomach.

After the video finished, there were none left.

I turned to Nate to notice, notice our faces were closer than I had thought.

The butterflies already in my stomach, increasing rapidly making me think, I was about to explode.

Not to meant ion how hard and fast my heart was beating in my chest, I was sure Nate could hear it.