5|| High expectations..?

Mollys POV

I woke up, to two pairs of arms around my waist. In front of me Drew was cuddled into my side, his head snuggled into my chest. I smiled down at his cute form, turning my head around slightly, to see Nate's head cuddled into my back breathing in softly.

I also, smiled down at his sleeping figure. They were both so cute. I turned back around, waiting for them both to wake up I hated waking up people I always felt mean, as I loved my sleep very much.

Checking my Twitter which may I mention I am completely obsessed with and need desperate mental help before it becomes a bigger issue than it already is, I looked over at Drew who was now awake.

"Hey" he said, smiling before yawning widely.

"Hey Droo" I said laughing at him yawning, it was cute.

"Mhm," I heard from behind me followed by Nate, nestling his head further into the back of my neck.

"Morning to you too!" I say, over cheerily to Nate turning my head slightly forcing Nate to move his head. I smiled smugly at him before, sitting upright.

"Come on you two, I'm hungry and really want food." I said, to Drew and Nate pulling the covers off of us and shuffling myself to the need of my bed to get out.

Soon, we were down stairs all having some cereal.

"So, what you wanna do today?" I asked Nate and Drew smiling at Nate, who was clearly not a morning person, but to be fair I hardly ever was either.

"We have band practice.." Drew said, frowning at me knowing I was looking forward to spending the day with my two bestest friends.

Drew and Nate are in this band with some other guys in our school, I'm all for being a supportive friend and everything but I wouldn't rate them. I would give it two months before they split up but hey. What would I know about music?

"That fine" I said with a small frown.

"Maybe you guys could come over after, we could do something then?" I asked hopefully, looking in between Nate and Drew.
.
"I'm cool with that if Drew is?" Nate replied smiling at me, before looking at Drew for confirmation.

"Sure, we will see you later then Molly?" Drew asked raising his eyebrows, kissing me goodbye on the head.

"Mhmm" I said, humming a response, while Nate engulfed me in a hug which, I melted into since I was absolutely freezing.

"Bye!" The two shouted, closing the door behind them.

I slowly walked back up my stairs into my room, logging onto Twitter scrolling through when I heard the door close. Mums home. Yippee. Please not the sarcasm.

"Molly darling, come down here please." She said loudly from the bottom of the stairs. Why couldn't she come to me? She was out most of the time. It was an anomaly if I saw her more than twice in a month. If she wasn't working she was out with her friends, or guys.

I picked myself up off the bed, slowly dragging my feet downstairs.

On the plus side I can restock my room with food while I am down here. I slowly walked into the kitchen sitting down at the table on a seat opposite her.

"Hey?" I said furrowing my eyebrows at her, she never normally talked to me even when we were at home.

"Look we need to talk about you and, this uh- music thing." She said, turning her nose up at the words.

I didn't understand what she meant, yeh I had said several times that I liked music and wanted to be a musician but she had never made a fuss before.