39|| He likes me?

Dedicated to @HeyItsMaxene for voting so much! <3 :)

Molly's POV

I sat against the wall for a minute, not sure if I wanted to continue listening in.

Couldn't this be classed as eavesdropping?

I listened back into their conversation, although I wasn't sure I wanted to know who the girl was.

If I did I was worried this sinking feeling would only get worse.

"She one hundred percent likes you Nate, it's obvious!" Levi protested, I could just imagine the pout he would have on his face.

Part of me didn't want the girl to like him, you know, because she could hurt him obviously..

"But she doesn't." He replied, shortly sounding disappointed and upset mostly mad and frustrated.

That hurt me.

Any girl would be lucky to have Nate.

They shouldn't hurt him like this.

"I've never seen her blush, like she does with you before." Drew said, sounding truthful, although like he didn't want to contribute much to the conversation.

Who was Drew friends with that was a girl?

Since when did I not know her?

"That means nothing to me, she could've blushed because of another guy walking past!" Nate protested again, clearly not believing the boys.

"You're so oblivious to it all" Austin said to Nate.

"I really like her, but she is just so out of my league. we can be friends but, she will never want to be with me! Okay, I really like her, her smile, her laugh and her blue eyes are the most beautiful thing in the world. They're so fucking beautiful and shiny and" Nate continued huffing.

"You could get lost in them for days, I just want to sit there and look into her eyes and tell her how much I love her and, how glad I am she is mine. But, I've got to face it" Nate said, taking a pause from his sentence.

"She won't like me. Molly would never like a guy like me. So I've gotta deal with it." He said, sounding really sad.

Aww, this girl should really like him.

Molly what a cute na-

Wait.

Did Nate say my name?

Nate liked me?

I got a fuzzy feeling, growing in my stomach at the thought of that.

Nate like likes me.

Last night, Levi was telling me the truth, he wasn't making it up because he was tired.

So how did I feel about Nate?

I furrowed my eyebrows, I really didn't know.

I got fuzzing feelings whenever he hugged me and, wanted to squeal myself to death every time he looked cute.

And I guess I don't do that with, the other boys.

You can't even tell him you like him anyway, I told myself.

Because, Nate doesn't know you know.

Nate also doesn't know you think, that you like him.

I could just, go through the day, being a bit more flirty or something with Nate and see how I feel.