21|| Never in a million years

Dedicated to Drevigirlxx cause even tho she probably don't read we be starting a FRENSHIP so... Yeah.

Anyone else wanna be FRENS?

Molly's POV

"I think what Molly meant to say is she had watched, both of yours videos." Drew says, trying to make me seem less stalkerish.

I can already feel the speech about being, weird in front of strangers coming from him later.

Fun.

"Oh no it's absolutely cool, I love crazy people." Levi says happily, walking up to me and giving me a big hug.

He gives good hugs remind me, to have them much more often.

"Hey, I love crazy people too!" I say, happily to Levi, to which he high fives me.

We are so going to be good friends.

I looked over to Austin who was still, sat on the couch looking slightly bewildered at the scene before him.

I looked over at Drew and Nate and they were giving us a similar look.

Okay. So maybe it was slightly weird for me and Levi to be saying that when we had just met but.

I really have no way to make that better..

"So, Drew and Nate meet Austin and Levi, Austin and Levi, Nate and Drew." Joe says pointing the boys towards, each other.

They all gave each other slightly awkward hand shakes, smiling weirdly.

Honestly.

They call me socially awkward.

"Oh my lord, yay we're all friends now." I say earning a glare from, Nate and Drew.

"You guys need to not be so awkward with each other. We're all gonna be friends." I say, raising my eyebrows saying it like it was so obvious.

I stand there and they all, just stare at me looking at each other, with in between glances.

Right well.

This is my final option.

"Fine I'll give you some ice breakers." I say, flopping my arms up and down in defeat.

I looked to the side of the room to see Joe looking at me, with an amused smile.

"This is Drew, he has so many all time love posters, he has resorted them to sticking them up in my bedroom and bathroom, as they cannot fit in his own."

Levi and Austin started to chuckle a bit, causing Drew to try and protect, even though it was completely true.

"This is Nate." I say putting my hand on his shoulders.

"He performs concerts to his teddy bears in his room, singing and pretending to be Beyoncé."

I could hardly finish the sentence before laughing, still remembering the day I caught him dancing.

"But- you- wh" Nate say, exasperatedly.

I gave him a smug smile, before pointing to myself.

"I'm Molly, I have no manners and no social skills, because Drew threw a coconut at my head around two years ago." I said smiling.

And that was it, everyone burst out laughing and I smiled in triumph, my smile faltering slightly when I realised it was because of me, but still.

And that was the breaking point,never home started talking and discussing different things.

I sat down on a couch next to Drew, who was talking to Levi and Austin and Nate.

Nate, Austin and Levi, we're all sat on the couch opposite us.

I put my legs up on the couch leaning on Drew, who put his arm around my waist pulling me closer to him.

"So are you two dating or something?" Austin said confused, I had hung out with Nate for so long I expected, him to scrunch up his nose.

But he didn't.

I immediately snapped, out of my daydream where I had been having a conversation with Alex Gaskarth to face Austin.

I hadn't been listening to their conversation and, was just faintly listening to their word while in my own thoughts.

This had made me snap out it.

"Nooooo" I say, immediately making it clear.

"Never in a million years" Drew adds.

Um excuse me.

I turned to look at him with a horrified look, slapping his chest.

"Who do you think you are?" I say shocked.

"You know i didn't mean that." He says rolling his eyes.

"Um, I wouldn't be so sure." I say exasperatedly, to him.

" you know I love you tho" he said, ruffling my hair.

"Yeah but, that's not my point." I say, Drew about to speak when we got interrupted, by a cough.

I glanced towards the boys, who all had amused looks on their faces.

"What Drew meant to say," I said to the, slapping his head when I mentioned his name.

"Was that were like brother and sister." Giving them a smile.

I look toward Levi, who was giggling at the disgruntled look on Drews face, as I had slapped him.

"I really like your I write sins not tragedies cover." I said to Levi, smiling widely.

"Thank you, that means a lot." He says also smiling.

I lean my head back on Drew's shoulder, closing my eyes.

"Yeah, I could learn bass." I heard Levi say.

I guess they were trying to sort out who would play what.

I murmured something, about Drew being able to play guitar.

Patting his head, which I think was his eyes due to the fact that, I had my own closed.

The boys laughed at that.

I put my head onto Drew's chest as, I wanted to get more comfortable, wrapping my arms tighter around his waist like a teddy bear.

I felt him wrap his arms around me, kissing the top of my head.

I slowly fell asleep listening to the boys conversation getting fainter and fainter as I fall deeper into sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys!

I hope you enjoyed that chapter!

Don't forget to vote please! :)

Love y'all :3

<3 <3 <3 <3