12|| Im cold.

Molly's POV

Drew liked my other gift as well, I had gotten him some All Time Low guitar picks and a new capo, knowing that some how he had recently broke his other.

Along with a guitar strap with several, band names on the front.

"Right come on, my turn." Drew said excitedly. Clapping his hands like an excited four year old, which to be honest he probably could be.

I tore open the present he had gotten me, it was a in a box, I opened the box to find a what I suspected was real gold bracelet.

It was just gold chains and in the middle with crystal either sides, it said Music is my escape.

I started to tear up, I looked at Drew and wrapped my arms around him. A few stray tears, dripping down onto his shirt.

"Thank you" I said to him, looking up at him pecking his cheek before, hugging him tighter.

Drew had been there for me so much through the past, two years.

He had been the only person I could trust, the only person I had basically talked to for two years.

He understood me like no one else ever had.

He ran his hand through my hair, "you like it then?" He said smiling at me.

"Yes Yes, one hundred percent." I said smiling happily.

"Come here." He said taking the bracelet and putting it around my wrist.

I smiled at it, it fitted well normally bracelets were a bit big for me due to my small wrists. But this wasn't.

"You're so amazing." I said to him, smiling.

"Right come on," Drew said pulling me off the couch.

"Stop being so soppy, let me get dressed and we can go to Nate's" Drew says smiling, pulling me up the stairs to his bedroom.

I sat on his bed, waiting for him to choose what to wear.

Which would probably take a long time knowing Drew.

"Shall I wear some ripped jeans or.." He asks going through his wardrobe.

"Nate won't care now hurry up!" I said laughing a Drew fusing as always, I loved him for it though.

We walked to Nate's slowly, talking about music, All Time Low and stuff.

"That Levi Jones guy was such a good singer, I think he will get noticed sometime." I said in passing.

"Yeah," Drew agreed shaking his head. "I think the bands splitting up." Drew says suddenly, unexpectedly.

"Why?" I say frowning, knowing he wanted the band to work out. Although to be honest, I didn't like any of the guys in it other than Nate.

"They can't be bothered anymore. I mean who can't be bothered with their dream. They said music was important to them." He said loudly and confused.

"I know it sucks but you just have to stick at it Droo. You have more hope than me." I responded, rubbing his back sympathetically.