1|| My beloved Droo <3

(Edited)

Mollys POV

I yawned, closing my car door before walking into the depths of hell. I walked inside immediately greeted by the noise of drama, oh how I love school note the sarcasm.

"Hey" I replied with a high pitched annoying voice, leaning on my best friend Drew's locker. He gave me a strange look "Hey Molls, what got on your nerves today?" Giving my hair a ruffle, before closing his locker. "The fact that my months of lying in bed doing nothing, are over." I said groaning, flopping my body into his arms leaning my head into his shoulder. He chuckled at my comment before, holding me there for a few seconds.

"You went to the music shop with me a couple of times, I'm pretty sure that not your bed." He said to me, smirking while releasing me from his hold clearly thinking he was smart. Nu uh. "Yeh, but that's something I actually like." I said rolling my eyes at him, before slapping the back of his head at his stupid comment.

"Come on, you need to get you books lazy," Drew said, taking my hand and dragging me, towards my locker. "Droooo" I whined. "Come on" he persisted. Eventually (what seemed like forever yet was probably only five minutes.) we arrived at my locker, me taking my books As I placed them on top of Drew's which were in his hands. "Excuse me, when did I become a book holder?" Drew says, with an offended look on his face. "Since I had to get out of bed" I replied seriously. "But I didn't do that!" Drew exclaimed, I smiled patting him on the shoulder lightly. "Not my problem, pal." Before skipping off down the corridor knowing very well, that he would follow along.

I stopped after a few minutes, walking onto the field throwing myself into the ground, laughing as my nose hit the grass, which kind of hurt, inhaling the smell before laughing more. I look up to see Drew shaking his head at me, before sighing and throwing himself on the ground next to me as well. "It's a good thing I love you, mol" he said, pulling me next to him "Though I do think that someone threw a coconut at your head as a child, it would explain quite a lot" he said laughing.

"You too, my beloved Droo" I said, smiling when I realised my sentence rhymed giving him a smug smile, before grabbing our books and running further onto the field. "Catch me if you can!" I laughed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I slipped down into the chair next to Drew, in English. I groaned before, leaning my head on his shoulder closing my eyes hoping this was all a dream and would wake up back in my comfy bed with Drew led next to me. No not in that way you dirty people we are best friends someone needs to get you holy water. (a/n I need holy water ;) ) Mrs Andrews walked into the room, there were still a few minutes left of break so not all of us were here yet. Me and Drew just liked to come a bit earlier as we didn't like, sitting separately.

To many people we probably looked like a couple. But we are just really close friends, he is always there for me and I am always there for him. When my mother and father divorced Drew was there to help me through it all and was more use than my mother or my father. Equally, I am there for him although, it mostly just breakups or when he has a bad day. Either way we were inseparable and didn't need anyone else, not that we minded the extra company.

I was still leaning my head against Drew's shoulder when someone, kicked the back of my chair. I gave a sigh opening my eyes slightly to look at the peace breaker, interrupting my dreams of my beautiful bed. There facing me was Bethany, I rolled my eyes before closing them again returning to my comfortable position.

"Excuse me, I was trying to get your attention Millie" I felt Drew's shoulders tense, I was so going to punch her. "What?" I said viciously turning around, I tried to ignore fake girls as much as possible it was just trouble, trouble that I stayed out of as much as possible. "I was just saying, though we all know you spend most of your time with your hands all over Dan the whole class doesn't need to see it" she said sticking up her nose at me, in disgust. I swear she has the memory of a goldfish, she couldn't remember either of our names. I turned back around in my chair murmuring "hypocrite" under my breath loud enough for Drew and probably (I hope) Bethany to hear. I heard a snort from Drew, him looking at me with amused eyes, probably finding it funny the fact I didn't even try to deny the allegations because, if I tried to deny them Bethany would not let me hear the end of it.