16|| This day just gets more confusing..

Nates POV.

To say i was confused was an understatement.

It had happened so fast I wasn't one hundred percent sure, how me and Molly had gotten, into this position.

She was sat inches away from me smiling widely.

I noticed when she smiled, how her eyes lighted up just like when she found something funny or when she really liked something.

A lot.

Her eyes, were blue. But so many shade of blue. Piercing but soft st the same time.

They were so deep.

They seemed to have som many layers.

Her eyes were also, bigger than most people and her pale skin made them more noticeable.

They stood out.

Unlike most other people's eyes, which were a clear give away of all their emotions, hers weren't.

You could tell when she was amused or happy.

Other than that, they were just empty. Defensive.

We had gotten so comfortable with each other, I had told her so much about me.

But it was now I was starting to realise, I didn't know all that much about Molly.

What her favourite thing to do was?

Hell, I hadn't even met her parents.

I still remembered the day, I had seen her crying on Drew's lap.

He had mouthed later to me, but never told me.

He looked extremely worried about her, I didn't know why.

Isn't it normal for humans to cry?

She slowly pulled away from her position, scooting away from me a bit. Clearly feeling awkward.

"It getting cold, you want me to take you home?" I asked her, not really knowing how to help an awkward situation.

She nodded standing up, walking we me to her car.

"You can drive" she says smiling, with a smirk.

"Well I did ask if I could take, you home didn't I?" I asked her back, with a cocky tone in my voice.

She rolled her eyes at my comment, something she did quite often.

Soon I parked up in here drive, getting out of her car and handing her the keys.

"See ya" I said with a smile, Molly replying with a hug murmuring a quick bye in my ear before, I walked back towards my house.

I was greeted with Drew stood at my steps, clearly about to knock.

"Hey man what up?" I asked, opening my front door with a key, opening it wider to let Drew in first.

"Oh, I just came to see if you wanted to hang, my family left around an hour ago and Molly, wasn't picking up her phone so I figured she was asleep." He said shrugging his shoulders, following me into my room.