6|| Can't teach an old dog new tricks.

Dedicated to bringmethetide as you literally just told me how you couldn't wait 😂😂 aha <3

Mollys POV

I woke up with dry eyes, probably from crying the day before. I looked at the wall I front of me, thoughts still flying around my head.

I didn't know if I wanted to get up. I knew if I went to go and check my spare room (where I kept my piano etc), I would find it empty however, there was a small part of me hoping to go in and find all my things still there and my mother with a changed mind.

I didn't want to go in there, all hope would be crushed and I don't think I was ready for that. I got up around eleven, knowing that my mother would be gone.

Trailing down the stairs to get some cereal before sitting on the couch and, putting on a episode of sponge bob.

I started laughing, at Patrick trying to find his fore head at least he was happy.. remembering Drew, had told me about this episode when I realised. Nate and Drew were meant to come over yesterday.

I felt so bad, I walked to the sink putting my bowl in there before rushing upstairs to call Drew, knowing he would wonder and probably be worrying why they weren't allowed in last night.

I knew that my mum wouldn't let them in, she never liked Drew so would hate him even more now she was suddenly anti-music.

I picked up my phone, calling Drew.

D: Hey Molly, what's up I was worried. Why weren't you at home last night?

M: Oh no, I was Drew its just my mum lying I think she kinda hates you and possibly me.

D: why?

I could just imagine Drew furrowing his eyebrows, it made me smile slightly.

M: could you come over?

D: Sure. 10 minutes?

M: Sounds good thanks Drew.

End of call.

I threw my phone onto my bed, not knowing what to do while waiting for Drew.

I looked over to Nates house, seeing him asleep I turned back around. I would talk to him later, when I had talked all his through with Drew.

Although I had known Nate for a while now and we were practically brother and sister as well, I want comfortable with sharing my emotions and things like this with him just yet.

*Knock Knock*

I raced downstairs opening the door quickly, falling straight into Drew's arms, wrapping mine tightly around his waist. I inhaled his scent from his jumper, letting a few of my tears roll down my cheeks onto his jumper.

Drew's POV

I knocked on Molly's door, I had raced to her house quickly hearing her upset croaky voice through the phone, had broken my heart and I knew that she had been crying.

She never cried. I had only seen her cry once before.

As soon as I had knocked I heard footsteps racing down the stairs. Yep, she's upset.