22|| You realise you're in your underwear?

Molly's POV

"Drew can't you just pick her up?" I heard Austin ask Drew.

I was beginning to waked from my nap on the sofa, which by the way was very comfortable.

I would have to ask Joe, where they were for because I needed one in my life.

I was tired and really didn't want to open my eyes.

I figured if they knew I was awake they would make me walk to wherever they were going as well.

Opening my eyes would be easier.

But there was a part of me that wanted, to see how this would play out.

So I kept my eyes closed using, all the useless drama lessons I had taken, to keep my focus and not laugh at the boys who were clueless as to what to do.

I couldn't even smile.

"What?! No way" Drew said, as if Austin was crazy.

"Why not?" I heard Levi ask.

"I can't carry her, I'm kind of weak." Drew said, shyly.

I wanted to laugh remember just last week he had tried to give me a piggy back.

"I'll do it" Nate piped up, from what sounded like the back.

"Yey"I heard Levi clap.

I felt arms, wrap around my knees and back.

Soon enough, I was lifted up from the couch, into Nate's aroma and pressed against his chest.

"Are you kidding Drew?" I heard Nate say, in a shocked tone.

"She is so light!" He continued, I could feel his chest vibrating.

Nate and the rest of the boys, from what I could see from tines peeks, through half open eyes were walking down steps.

Soon, we walked outside, which was very, cold.

I immediately shivered, regretting not zipping up my hoodie as, I was hanging off my elbows making my upper arms freezing.

I snuggled into Nate's chest, grabbing a bit of his vest trying to keep warm.

He giggled cutely, wrapping his hand around my hand which was trying to grab the vest.

I immediately was grateful for the warmth on my hands, grabbing onto his hand.

"No stop I'm going to drop you" I heard him murmur to me, clearly trying to talk to a 'sleeping person'.

Cause that's going to work.

I felt him pulled his hand out of mine and, he slowly moved my hoodie so it was covering my shoulders.

I smiled, tilting my head into his chest once more.

Soon enough, Nate push another door open and we were back inside.

I could hear the boys ahead of us, but we were a bit further behind.

"It's weird seeing you quiet" Nate said more to himself, than me.