37|| What did i say?

Start from the beginning

"Anyway, I'm hanging out with you and dad tomorrow okay?" Drew said to his mom, giving her a hug goodbye as he heard Levi yawn sleepily.

I felt Levi put more of his weight, leaning on me, I wrapped my arm around his waist to support him afraid he might fall over.

"Alright Hun, I'll see you soon" Tina said, turning around to continue making dinner.

"She you" Drew shouted walking towards the door, Nate and Austin right behind him.

Me and Levi further back as he wrapped his arms around my waist, clearly very tired.

"Come on Levi" I said, gently to him rubbing his arm softly.

"Mhm" he mumbled in response, walking slowly beside me.

Austin looked back at us, laughing at Levi hugging my waist while leaning his head on my shoulder, somehow still walking forward.

I ruffled his hair murmuring it wasn't a long walk to him, knowing Levi was worn out.

It was weird seeing him not energetic.

It was also weird, not having my joyful companion to laugh at random things with while the boys looked at us like we were insane.

Nate then looked back at the both of us, his eyebrows furrowing and he seemed to glare at Levi for a second, fists clenching.

I must have been seeing things because, I blinked a couple of times trying to keep my eyes open; and Nate had turned back around.

But that hadn't stopped Levi from sleepily lifting his head off my shoulder.

Boys are so weird.

I unlocked the door to my house, pulling Levi inside, who was getting more and more tired by the second.

I walked him upstairs placing him down on the bed, before sorting out where the boys would sleep.

"Okay, so I wanted to move mattresses into my room, so we could have a sleepover, but I think you're all a little tired to do that tonight?" I ask, getting nods from them all.

"We can do that tomorrow, so Austin you can have one guest bedroom and Nate and Drew can share the other" I say smiling.

"What about Levi?" Nate says quickly, causing Drew and Austin for some reason to smirk at him.

"I don't think I'm going to be able to get him out my bed so I'll share too." I shrug smiling.

"I've done it with the rest of you" I say with a shrug, remembering a couple weeks ago falling asleep with Austin while, talking about Michael Jackson.

"Alright, night" Austin said, wrapping his arms around me in a hug.

"Night" I smiled at him, pointing him the direction of one of the guest bedrooms.

"Night you two" I said, smiling at them, they had been amazing to me.

"Night." Drew said, hugging me while spinning me round before, placing me on the ground and kissing my nose.

I wrinkled up my nose smiling up at him.

"Night." I said.

He turned walking down the hallway.

I walked up to Nate, embracing him in a tight hug, swaying us from side to side.

"Night night" I said, smiling slight, resting my head on his shoulder still hugging him, his arms wrapped securely around my waist.

"Night" he said, I could feel him smiling.

I released him from the hug, kissing his cheek and giving him, a quick smile before turning around and walking into my room.

Shutting the door behind me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hope you all enjoyed that chapter.

Nate being dominant af like bruh, don't be so jealous fam.

It was fun to write ^-*

Anyways thanks for all the support!

Don't forget to vote Ples.

Love y'all ;)

<3 <3 <3