≈Final Note :

WOW ! 

DANG ! 

HOW ! 

OH MY ! 

ANOTHER ONE ! *In my DJ Khaled's voice* 🔑

I can't believe that I finished another book. Daaaamn ! 😳 It's like my sixth or seventh complete book. And all of this was possible thanks to you, so thank you so much. Thank you so much for supporting me. Thank you so much for motivating me. Thank you, thank you, thank you ! I appreciate you ! 

LOVE YOU SO MUCH ! 

I can't explain how grateful I am, I only have my thank you's, but know that you really have an important place in my heart. Without y'all, I wouldn't finish all this books. It's still crazy to me to see that my stories actually caught the eyes of some people and that they really enjoy it. And sometimes it's even more than just enjoying it. Like with some of your comments and not only in this book, like wow...We actually have a connection. I don't know how to explain that. But knowing that people learn things and are inspired by my books is an incredible feeling. Just to know that one person connected with the book a certain way is amazing ! 

Have Not Ready  taught you something ? 

How did the story make you feel ? 

What was your favorite moment ? The one you liked the least ? 

Who was/were your favorite character(s) ? 

What did you like the most about Docia and Dorian's relationship ? 

I would like to know. 

Now, let me tell you something. I actually had another ending in my head for the book and some of you or maybe everybody would've hated me for that. I'm not even going to tell you what were my plans cause I don't want us to have beef  lmao 😂😁 And then after really thinking about it, I decided that Dorian and Docia actually deserved a they happily lived ever after. Well, of course their lives are not perfect now, but they definitely found happiness. They weren't ready to experience that in the beginning, but now they are. 

After the big depression, anger, etc... in the first twentyish chapters and all they had been through, they deserved it. 

After the storm comes the calm/sun/rainbow/peace.

Anyways, all of this to say that I love you very much and I'm thanking you from the bottom of my heart for your amazing support. 

Oh ! I have some info to give y'all.

Not Ready is NOT the last book of the And If...series, RJ's book is coming and will close the series. And with this book, we're going to jump in the past, so they'll be around 22 and Docia won't be in there. And Dorian will be back in jail. This book won't be too long though, I'm writing it just to tell RJ and Laylani's story.

But the book won't be updated until...well, I don't know. 

First, I want to focus on my new book End Of Your Comfort Zone, that's already on my page. I think that if by September I'm already in the middle of writing this book, then I'll post RJ's book.

I'll let you know. 

Well, I think that was all. 

THANKS AGAIN 😘💖

CissyItsMe 💋✌🏾❤️