≈Chapter XXXVI :

~Los Angeles,

•05/05 {Friday, 12:45 P.M}

~*~ Docia ~*~

"Dorian if you finish all of my snacks..."

"I won't." He said with a mouth full and while putting his hands in the bag of Doritos again. 

I gave him a glare, "I don't even know why I told you to come over." I shook my head, "You're so annoying." 

"I'm so awesome, that's surely what you wanted to say."

"I can't write with you here. I can't even think straight." I closed my notebook and placed it on the coffee table.

"When will I be able to read it ? I feel like I'm gonna die before you ever decide to let me read one sentence. What do I have to do f--"

"Nothing, because you won't read my work before I say so. I'm not done yet anyways." He nodded and sat next to me, then kissed my cheek. I instantly wiped off my face, "Ew ! Clean your mouth first. You stink the Doritos. Ew ! "

"You know you love my kisses, even with Doritos all over my mouth. Come here, girl ! "

I moved away from him, "Ew ! No, I don't love this. Go away." I chuckled as he grabbed me by the waist and brought me back closer to him, "I'm not playing, Dorian ! Move ! " I laughed while he tried to lick my face. One thing I loved the most about our relationship was how easily we could be childish and have fun with each other. We could just be ourselves and nobody could judge us. We cared about nobody's opinion anyways.

"You weren't acting this way the other day. You were all over me about a week and a half ago, and now you're trying to play that little character."

I raised my brow, "That little character ? "

"Yeah. You're--" He began to explain, but his phone interrupted him, "Excuse me ? " He pulled it out and looked at the caller ID, "Uh, I have to take this."

"No problem, hurry up before it stops ringing." 

He nodded and answered. Then a smile appeared on his face as his grip around my waist released, "Herica ! Where have you been ? How are you and the baby ? "

Herica ? Who was she ? I felt like I already heard that name before, but I wasn't too sure about that. And whose baby's was this ? Why was he talking about a baby ? What was his relationship with this Herica girl ? When did they meet ? Have he ever slept with her ? Since how long have they been knowing each other ? 

As more questions were coming to my mind, more I was growing angry. I took a deep breath and tried to calm down. I couldn't let myself go like that. Why was I even getting mad in the first place ? Maybe she was a nobody. 

I looked at his face with this stupid smile on and understood that she wasn't just a nobody. She meant something to him, but what exactly ? Had he another girl on the side ? No, he couldn't be talking with her right now while being at my house, with me sitting right next to him ? It would be so disrespectful. The disrespect at a whole other level. Was he having a baby with this girl and didn't let me know yet though ? He couldn't do that to me. It couldn't be happening.  

"Okay, okay. Glad to know that everything is alright with you. I'll talk to you later. Take care of you and if you need someone to help for the baby shower, don't hesitate to call me." He hung up with Herica and payed attention to me again. 

But by now, I was a bit upset.

He frowned, "What's wrong with you ? Why are you staring at me like that ? " He questioned and I just folded my arms, ignoring him. He sighed, "What the hell ? Docia ? I'm talking to you."