≈Note :

Hey guys ! 👋🏾

Hope you're having a good day. 

Sooooo...

First off, sorry for not updating lately. I was busy with my life and other things and so I was too tired to write as much as I want to. But now, I'm on Christmas break until February 22nd and I planned to post more and faster --if I can. I'll try to write longer chapters also. Hopefully, y'all are still interested by the story and will enjoy the next chapters. 

But before it happens...

Someone commented on the last chapter that they were confused about some things in the story. I'm so happy that she let it be known because  it made me think that maybe this is not the only person actually. So, if you have any question, want me to clarify something, just let me know in a comment and I'll answer to all of your questions. 

Depends on how it goes. 

Like if a question often comes, I'll do another note to clarify it. Or I'll simply and directly reply to the comments. I'll see. 

I hope you'll ask questions if you have some, so it can help me to improve the story and make it better.  Yes, by doing this, you'll help me to be a better writer and so you'll enjoy more the story if things are clearer. 

I'm going to wait for like three to four days...or maybe I should wait a week ? What do you think ? Should I wait three days or a whole week for the questions ? Of course, meanwhile I'll be already working on the new chapter. Please, don't be scared to share your opinion/thoughts. Communicate with me, please ! 

See you soon amigos xoxo,

CissyItsMe 💋✌🏾❤️