≈Chapter XXXIV :

~Los Angeles,

•02/22 {Tuesday, 3:17 P.M}

~*~ Dorian ~*~

I checked the time on my watch and I sighed, leaning against my car. I looked around and didn't see him through the crowd of children and parents. I unlocked my phone and verified the school address, to make sure that I wasn't at the wrong one and I wasn't. 

"What is this lil' boy doing ? " I asked myself and suddenly there he was walking towards me with an aggravated face on. 

"Hey. Are you okay ? "

"This bitch ! " I was taken a little back by what he just said. He sounded really pissed, "I hate her."

"Hey, hate is a big word. What happened ? "

"I fought with this little bastard and I'm the only one getting suspended. Oh and here he's bringing his ass with his father." He rolled his eyes while sighing heavily and then crossed his arms. 

I turned around and this boy was effectively coming towards us, along with his father and the man looked mad. What the hell was going on ? Seems like no matter what, I always had to be in the middle of some type of drama. I planned to have a nice day today.

"Are you Ryver ? "

"Depends on who is asking, sir. Who are you ? " Docia told me that he was getting better with his attitude and was now behaving. Bitch where ? 

I beg to differ.

"Hey, you close your mouth and let me talk." I didn't want to be in trouble, nor want to beat somebody's ass today. And I was surely not about to get punched either. I could still remember the pain I felt when RJ threw his fist right in my eye a few months ago when we fought at the hospital and I promised myself to never let someone hurt me this way ever again. 

"I'm warning you, touch my son one more time and I will-"

"Excuse you ? " I frowned. This old man wasn't really threatening a twelve years old, was it ? That was ridiculous, "What kind of non-sense is that ? Don't threaten him. Are you dumb ? "

"I wasn't talking to-"

"But I am talking to you, sir. Don't threaten him or we're gon' have a problem or two and you don't want to have issues with me. Now, go back to your trashcan and go home. Like what are you trying to prove ? You're gonna fight with a damn kid ? Fucking weirdo, yo ! " I smacked my teeth and told Ryver to get in my car. I opened the passenger door for him and he did as I said.

"Your people-"

"Now, don't talk about my people. You and your ancestors will feel the fucking pain, this is a promise. I'm gonna repeat this one more time, go ! " I shoot him a dead glare and he left while his son was complaining. I shook my head sighing and got in my car as well.