≈Chapter XLVI :

~Los Angeles,

•06/16 {Friday, 10:10 A.M}

~*~ Dorian ~*~

"So...? " 

I looked at Lani and shrugged, "So what ? "

She quickly rolled her eyes, "We both fucked up completely with our partners...Do you want to talk about your situation ? " I was about to answer, but she interrupted me before I do so, "Because I know that I want to talk about mine. What should I do ? I didn't mean to mess everything up like this, it wasn't meant to happen, I shouldn't have forced it, I should've left him alone, I should've be more cautious with my words, maybe I lost the love of my life, I ruined everything and he won't forgive me, but did he really have to forgive me ? It's true, I did nothing wrong except asking questions, but it was a ton of questions. Why did I not shut up ? I s--"

"Lani ! " I cut her off before to let her choke on her own saliva. She would be rambling on for hours if I didn't stop her right here. 

"Sorry, I'm just stressed right now. He didn't answer any of my calls since then." 

I sighed not knowing what to tell her because I sucked at relationship myself. And I honestly didn't know what she could do now, except giving some space and time to RJ, who was still pissed off with her. They'd been my goals for awhile now, but with this new situation, I was re-considering it. Maybe. Of course, I knew that they weren't perfect, but damn they crushed my dreams last week. 

Exactly four days after my big argument with Docia and while I was trying to get my shit together, RJ and Laylani got into a huge argument about their future. Lani was saying that she couldn't wait on him forever to decide what he wanted to do with their relationship from now on. Yes, she was tired to wait on her wedding ring and she wanted some kids. 

What with those women and kids ? 

Anyways, she kept annoying RJ to the point where she started to threaten him to leave and find another man --a real man as she said-- that will give her what she wants. My little cousin wasn't liking it at all and began to ask her questions and more he was asking, more he was getting suspicious about her cheating on him. Of course, she never cheated on him, she just loved him way too much for that, but RJ was hearing none of that. They continued to argue and suddenly RJ exploded, ran to his room, came back to the living room and placed the ring on the coffee table before to leave the crib, mad as hell. Lani felt so bad and tried to make amends with her love, but the Willkingstons are known for their stubbornness and so he's been avoiding her since then. It'd been a week already and it was slowly killing her as you could see. 

See ! Don't rush people and don't push them to their limits because most of the time it won't end too well. Now, we were all in this predicament, completely lost with love.