≈Chapter VII :

Los Angeles,

•06/11 {Thursday, 8:34 A.M}

~*~ Dorian ~*~

If I didn't like these therapy sessions before, today was totally different. I was happy to be here to finally understand what happened on Friday. I thought about it during three days, but couldn't come with an explanation. Like, at all. So, I gave up and waited patiently for this session.

Her behavior really confused me. Until this day, she was always so calm and then boom she had an attitude and was calling me a bastard. And she played with Ryver and I's mind also, but for what ? I was just lost and needed answers.

"Good morning, Mr.Willkingston. How are you this morning ? " She greeted with a smile. I stared at her outfit and as usual, she looked beautiful. She was dressed with a black skirt, white shirt and black Louboutin heels. Her makeup was simple. She had on some mascara -I think- and other things that I couldn't name, plus dark red lipstick. Her jet black hair was pulled into a bun. 

"Good morning." I simply greeted. 

"We're making some progress I see. It's been five minutes since we are here and you're talking."

"Yes, that's cool, right ? But let's stop all that bull and let's start the real conversation. What happened on Friday ? "

She beamed, "Oh...Well, simple...Ryver is what we call a very loyal friend and whenever he sees one of his friends in danger or just being accused for something they didn't do, he will always come to the rescue...and that's exactly what he did when I started accusing you of being a sick man, who has strange relationship with kids. By defending you, he also told us the truth that we needed to know." She explained typing something on her iPad. 

I was impressed. This woman knew how to play with minds very well. But fortunately for me, mine wasn't that easy to manipulate. I had to be more careful though, "Okay...I see now."

"Yeah..." She cleared her throat, "So...How are you feeling today ? "

"Uh...I've been trying to find a job lately." I said just to talk. It was getting old to be stuck in that room with her in a complete silence. I was tired of doing that. Yes, it was only the third session, but I was already tired of playing that quiet person for one entire hour. Actually, I had always been someone who loves speaking with people. I had always been the outgoing type of person, so playing that quite role wasn't for me. 

"Oh and how is it going ? "

"Well, since I'm a ex-con it's more complicated. As soon as they see my record, they send me home immediately. Plus, I didn't go to college, so..." I trailed off joining my hands together

"Well...Why not starting this now ? " She suggested causing me to raise my eyebrow. 

"What college ? " I laughed, "No. It's too late."

She narrowed her eyes at me, "Too late ? No, it's never too late to go to college. Some people even go when they're forty years old."

"I know. I wasn't saying this like that. I meant...it's too late for me. Like...I won't have the motivation to do this now. A couple of years ago, I would go, but not now. You know, I had never been a big fan of school to start with, so I feel like college would be too much for me at this point in my life. It's not for everybody anyways." I said and shrugged at the last sentence.

She nodded, "True. So, what are you going to do then ? "

I shrugged a second time, "Searching more and hopefully I'll find something before that next meeting with my P.O."