≈Chapter XXIX :

~Los Angeles,

•12/25 {Saturday, 1:54 A.M}

~*~ Docia ~*~

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY ! " I groaned and pulled the phone away from my ear, "HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YO-"

"You really have to do this now ? It's too early for that." I checked the time and rolled my eyes. 

"It's never too early to wish a happy birthday to my sista ! "

"It's too early for that. And stop yelling like that, I'm gonna be deaf. Thanks for singing to me though, I appreciate that, but you could've waited a couple of hours. You're crazy." 

She laughed, "Be ready at eleven for the brunch. And I got your a present anyways." 

"Hm..." I closed my eyes and fell asleep. 

"DOCIA ! "

I startled, "Fuck you, Ye ! Damn ! " I hung up, threw the phone next to me and went back to sleep. 

"Hello, grumpy. Happy birthday again ! Here." I couldn't understand how she could be that happy and me so annoyed, although it was my special day. I must still be sleepy.

"You really didn't have to do this." I pouted, touched by her nice gesture. I was grateful for my best friend. She was always there for me and I knew she will never let me down. She was the sister I always wanted to have. 

"Of course, I had too. And you better get that frown off your face and cheer up. Let's turn up ! " As she said that, Ryver came in the room with his Beats pill, that was blasting some music. As soon as we recognized the song, we joined him in the middle of the room and the three of us started dancing our asses off, doing the Shakiti Bobo, a Nigerian dance. 

* ''Wo bobo, werey lo ba de ee

To get this money

To dey ball every night and day

Wo bobo, werey lo ba de ee

Zero dulling emi o le nan gere mo laye

Oya shakiti bobo

O fe ra bentley bobo

O fe ra ferrari bobo

Fly you to Paris bobo

Oya shakiti bobo

O fe ra bentley bobo

O fe ra ferrari bobo

Fly you to Paris bobo'' *

I was finally in the mood to celebrate my new year with my two favorite people. Once the song was done, they left the room to let me finish to get ready. Soon, we were on our way to the restaurant. Yemi made sure that I was enjoying every bit of my birthday. From her and Ryver's present, that was a beautiful Chanel necklace and now this brunch, I was already loving this day.