≈Epilogue :

EIGHT YEARS LATER

~*~ Docia ~*

"Mommy, daddy ! Wake up ! It's time to open the gifts, c'mon ! " I groaned and tried to cover my face with the blanket, but I then felt someone's small hand on my cheek.

"If you pinch my cheek, I'm burning those gifts down." I warned with a singing tone of voice so it wouldn't sound too harsh, not once opening my eyes. 

"No ! Mommy, c'mon ! Daddy ! "

"Daddy, your daughter is calling you." I shook Dorian a bit, but this fool wasn't bothered. He continued to sleep like those two monsters didn't just storm in our room and then jump on our bed like it was a bouncy castle. 

"It's not only my daughter." He mumbled, "Kennedy, we heard you, we're coming." 

"Okay ! But if you're not downstairs in five minutes, we're coming back. Come Kelia ! " Their little footsteps faded away, letting me know that they were gone. 

Dorian yawned loudly and slightly smacked my butt, "Wake up, mommy. It's Christmas, hurray." He said with that lifeless tone of voice. 

"I love your enthusiasm. It's all about that Christmas vibe." I sarcastically commented and got another slap on my booty. 

"You better chill before I cut your hands off." 

"You know you like this, bad girl." He placed his head on my chest and got comfortable, "They're still comfortable." 

"Get off me." I caressed his hair. 

"MOMMY ! DADDY ! "

"It's your fault if she's so hype all the time. She never gets tired." 

"Who is talking ? I know it's not my Lola Bunny." I chuckled at the childish nickname he gave me years ago, "Always trying to get Daddy's sugar."

"Ew ! It sounds awful. I was never a fan of this whole ''Daddy'' thing. Please, stop." 

I felt him moving up on me and I then felt his mouth on mine, "But you were calling me Daddy Do-Do the other day." 

"Shut up. I do not recall. And go brush your teeth nigga. Are you trying to kill me on Christmas day, on Jesus day ? Really ? You should be ashamed."

"Be grateful to smell it, it means that I'm still alive and so you gained another day with me, the awesome Dorian himself. Oh, but since you wan--"

"DADDY ! DADDY ! MOMMY ! MOMMY ! " Our four years old screamed from downstairs. Dorian laughed slightly and got out of the bed. 

Meet Kennedy Suzanne Willkingston. This little girl had been a little ball of energy since birth, even before that. Already in my belly she couldn't stop kicking her arms and feet to make her presence known. And her birth wasn't a calm event. Lost my water at RJ and Lani's wedding, during the ceremony at Church, when they were about to say the famous I do. Yes, she wanted to make a remarquable entry into the world. Of course, we didn't go immediately to the hospital and waited for them to officially become husband and wife. I couldn't let us go without this happening.