≈Chapter XVII :

~Los Angeles,

•07/16 {Wednesday, 9: 39 A.M}

~*~ Dorian ~*~

"I gave you some time, now I need you to explain to me what was going on in that bathroom." Lani stood in front of me with her arms folded across her chest. 

I rolled my eyes and decided to ignore her. I was already mad at this woman for interrupting me, so talking to her was out of the window. I knew I was only going to curse her out anyways. Plus, she had no right to require answers that weren't meant for her to hear. It was my life, I was grown and I owned her absolutely nothing, so she could walk away with her bullshit. 

"Move. I can't watch the TV." I wasn't really focused on the show, I just wanted her to leave me alone like she'd been doing since what happened, a week ago. She sighed in desperation and next thing I know the remote was snatched off my hand and the screen was then black; "Don't play with my nerves, it's a very bad idea." 

She frowned, "I'm not playing with your nerves."

"Yes you are and it's starting to really piss me off." I said through gritted teeth. I was trying my best to not raise my voice at her, but it was harder as she was still insisting for me to explain things that weren't her business. 

"Dorian..." She trailed off staring at me with worried eyes. 

"I came here to relax, please let me just do that."

"I will let you just do it after you'll have talked to me. This is serious, Dorian. You attempt s-"

That's when I lost it, "SHUT UP ! "  

I stood on my feet faster than expected and I pushed her, causing her falling on the floor. I was sick and tired of people. I simply wanted them to leave me alone. I wanted to be by myself and try to deal with my personal problems without everybody trying to be all in it. First, there was my PO, that was constantly threatening me to put me back in jail if I don't do this or that; then I have to go to these stupid therapy sessions, where they were forcing me to open up and I didn't want to do that; in addition I wasn't talking to my mother and I was not on good terms with RJ either. My mother counted a lot to me, I even killed a man -MY DAD- for her, but it didn't prevent her to betray me. And RJ was my cousin, my best friend, my brother from another set of parents, we did everything together and now we were acting like total strangers. A lot was going on, too much even and I was over it all. 

"Hey ! WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING, MAN ?! " RJ came from his bedroom and punched me in my right eye. 

I fall as well and hold my eye still shaken from the choc, "Are you fucking stupid ?! I'M GOING TO FUCKING KILL YOU ! " I yelled getting even more upset as he was helping his girlfriend up. 

"You guys stop ! RJ, why did you punch him ? You didn't need to do that."

He looked at her like she was crazy, "Are you fucking serious right now ?! You're defending him ?! REALLY ?! "

I groaned in pain while trying to get back on my feet too; "Don't raise your fucking voice at her, she did nothing to you ! "

"Oh ! So now you're defending her too ?! After you just fucking pushed her ?! What the fuck is going on ?! Are y'all sleeping together behind my back ?! " He was getting in Lani's face as the anger was taking over him. What meant that he was going to lose it also. And only God knew what a mad Willkingston was capable of in this state. 

I got up and separated them, placing myself before my cousin to prevent him from hurting the love of his life. This guys was crazy/drug in love with her and he told me several times in the past that if he ever finds out about her cheating on him, he would kill both of them, so her and the other guy.