≈Chapter XXXI :

~Los Angeles,

•01/05 {Wednesday, 11:17 A.M}

~*~ Dorian ~*~

It was the third day that I was visiting those apartments and none of them caught my eye just yet. I had always been picky so it wasn't a surprise at all to me. I already knew it was going to take me awhile before to find the right place for me. But I was determined to find it. I needed to get out of RJ's crib, mostly to let him and Lani have their privacy and I needed to have my own home. I was wondering if he'll ask her to finally move in with him once I'll leave. 

"And here, it's the first bathroom." The realtor said while turning the light on. I took a quick look inside and didn't like it at the first sight. It was too little for me and the sink was really ugly. Plus, the toilet looked so old for some reason. And in addition, this bathroom was situated right after the entry, what was annoying to me. I disliked it all and I only made ten footsteps into the apartment. Seeing my face, she chuckled, "We can go now if you want."

I hummed, "Yeah. I don't even want to see the other rooms." 

"I understand. Fortunately for you, I have a lot more to show you." She joked smirking at me.

I frowned wondering what was going on. Lani and RJ came with me on Monday and my (future) cousin-in-law warned me about the realtor and her ''strange behavior'', but I didn't think too much about that. Now though, it was totally different. I was alone with her and things were getting too awkward. I said nothing when she made some papers fall on the ground so she could bend over and show me her behind. Then, she winked at me a few times during the last visit when she was showing me the bedroom and explaining me things about the building. Now, she was making those type of jokes. 

No lie, I was starting to feel like a lion's prey. She was literally devouring me with her eyes and sometimes I caught her biting her bottom lip while staring hard at me. It was hard to find a realtor around the city since it was the beginning of the year and it was still vacation time for some folks; plus it seemed like half of LA were looking for a new place at the exact same time, to begin the New Year on a good note, I guess. I didn't want to go through the long researches again, but this lady was getting out hands right now. I needed a new realtor, even if it means that I'll have to search one for awhile. 

I cleared my throat, "I don't want to see other apartments, it'll be all for today." I politely said.

She frowned slightly, "But why ? I mean, we-"

"No, I'm fine for today." The old Dorian would be so petty, but I was trying to mature and be a better me. 

Strike one though

She got two more left before to get me there and Lord knows I didn't want to go off on somebody today. It was sunny outside and the weather wasn't too hot nor cold. It actually felt like Spring. And I slept very well last night, so I was supposed to be in a great mood for the day, but there will always be those people trying to fuck shit up and kill my good vibes. 

She came closer to me and delicately placed her hand on my chest while beaming, "Are you sure you don't want to see the bedroom ? I can show you some bedroom activities." She took in her seductive/sexy voice, but it was doing absolutely any effect on me. I just gave her the straight face.

Strike two. 

"I don't want to see you sleep for hours, ma. But it was nice of you to propose, I guess. Have a nice day." And with that said, I then left the building. I was so happy that she didn't try harder. I really didn't want to get in conflict with someone today.