≈Chapter XXX :

~Los Angeles,

•12/26 {Sunday, 7:54 P.M}

~*~ Dorian ~*~

"She won't call." 

Lani smacked her teeth, "It's not even been twenty-four hours yet. Relax."

"Yeah, bro. I'm sure she'll contact you very soon. But you know how women are, they always have to be stubborn and complicated." RJ said, gaining a side-eye from Lani. He laughed nervously, "You weren't and aren't like that of course." He turned to me, "Help me." I raised my hands up in surrender. It was none of my business. 

She rolled her eyes, "Anyways. I'm gonna get ready." She stood up and I saw RJ frowning at him. 

He cleared his throat as he grabbed her forearm, "Excuse me, miss. Where are you going ? " He asked, looking her up and down. 

"Out with my father. It's been forever since I last hung out with him. Do you want to-"

He patted my shoulder, "No, thank you. Nope. I'm fine here with my cousin." It was more like Are you crazy ? Your father and I don't like each other that much to hang out together. Their relationship was worst years ago, but fortunately they were keeping it cordial now for the sake of Yani. Still, they couldn't really stand each other and were trying to stay as far as possible from each other, "Dorian and I are having a boys night. We're gonna play 2K and all that."

I kissed my teeth at him, "Oh how I like to be plan Z." I sarcastically said, then rolled my eyes. I didn't want to have a boys night or whatever he was calling it. The only thing I wanted was that phone call from Docia. I already planned everything for our date, I just needed her yes. 

"Okay. Well, like I said before, I'm gonna get ready. If my dad calls, tell him I'm on my way." She then left the living room, leaving her phone with us. 

RJ stared at it for a moment before to grab it, "Going through this while she's in the shower ? Hm, you're more stupid than I thought." 

"How am I being stupid now ? " He asked frowning.

"Karma is a bitch, you'll get caught. What are you doing ? You don't trust her ? " 

I was crushed by what I was seeing right now. They were my ''relationship goals.'' I've been noticing that this thing was all over the internet and it was funny to me more than anything else. You can't tell if a relationship is perfect just because the couple put cute pictures and videos of them on Instagram. With Laylani and RJ though it was totally different. Well, from my perspective. I could actually call them my ''relationship goals.'' 

I laughed at that whole thought.

"Yes, I do. Relax, I'm just going to hack her Instagram and Snapchat. People love when I do that." He reassured me.

I sighed in relief, "Oh ! Thanks God ! I was so scared."

He chuckled, "Don't worry boy ! Our love is stronger than ever. This woman is going nowhere. I won't let her go. Never. I'm just reassuring the fans out there, since we didn't post something on our respective accounts for awhile. After all, we're-"

"Relationship goals ! " I finished his sentence and we laughed. 

"That shit is crazy, man. They really think they can base a whole relationship with a fucking picture and a fifteen seconds video."

I chuckled, "Right ! The guy can be beating her every night and probably already sent her several times to the hospital."

"Yes. Or she can be cheating with all the dudes of LA and will ended up pregnant by one of them very soon."