≈Chapter XIV :

~Los Angeles,

•07/05 {Saturday, 7:37 A.M}

~*~ Docia ~*~

"You must be kidding me ! C'mon move ! Stupid ass ! " I groaned as I continued to curse the driver in front of me getting more upset as the minutes were passing by. This morning, I unlucky woke up late and of course there must be traffic as soon as I got on the road. It'd been thirty minutes that I was stuck at the same place and I knew it was surely going to turn into hours. I had my first patient of the day at eight and I was like forty minutes away from my work. I wanted to call my assistant to tell her, but of course my phone was dead and of course I had to forget my charger back at home. Though I was sure it was plugged all night, but I guess I was wrong. I hadn't my laptop with me to send her an e-mail and my iPad was in my office, so already at work, contrary to me.

Usually, I wouldn't allow myself to work on a Saturday, but I felt like switching my schedule and so to give myself a day off on Monday instead. By the way, it wasn't the first time I was doing that, so it was nothing new really. I called the patients that I was normally taking on Monday and asked them if it was a problem to see each other today and nobody had a big issue with that.

Since nothing was moving, I decided to relax instead of wasting energy by getting pissed off; so I closed my eyes and took a deep breath trying to calm my nerves. I inhaled and exhaled a couple of times before to re-opened my eyes and to turn the radio on. Music was my best friend at all times but mainly when I was stressed, felt depressed or was too pissed off for my well-being or was feeling other fucked up emotions. Yeah, music was the best therapy when I wasn't in the mood to deal with people and life in general.

And right now was exactly one of those moments.

* ''I'm sure that ya heard the rumors about me

Word on the street is I'm happy

But ya didn't care nothing 'bout that

Said I was the one you had to have

Knowing that I wasn't into to no games

Wasn't tryna take nobody's last name

But you changed my mind

Took me off the grind

Now I'm yours for life.'' *

KeKe Wyatt was one of my favorite artists. I knew all her songs by heart like I had written the lyrics myself and I had bought all of her CD's. I went to three of her concerts and I met her once; by the way I felt so blessed this day. I loved her voice. With her music, I felt joyful and I didn't care about nothing and nobody's else, but me and my happy time. Her voice was always helping me in my bad moments and I felt free after every session of her music.

* ''What if I never met you ?

What would it take to get you ?

This thing that you do, that can't nobody else do

What if you was still on the block ?