≈Chapter XX :

~Los Angeles,

•09/28 {Sunday, 5:03 P.M}

~*~ Docia ~*~

"What I'm getting if I win ? " Dorian asked as we were getting out of the car.

Yes, we were hanging out outside of the therapy sessions and anger management classes with Dorian. And it didn't even feel weird to be here with him. Well, it's not like we were only the two of us anyways. After our special session on Thursday, we actually went to lunch together and while we were having a random conversation, I actually and randomly invited him to spend some quality time with Yemi, Ryver and myself. We planned to enjoy the rest of our Sunday with a paintball and we needed one more player to have equal teams.

I laughed shaking my head at him, "First of all, you won't win. And second, you won't win." I answered while we were making our way to the paintball field, that looked like a military exercices field with old metal barrels on it. 

Two men were already waiting for us, "Hi guys ! I'm Larry and here is my coworker Harry." The tallest one greeted us with a huge and genuine smile. 

"Larry and Harry ? " Yemi asked to be make sure that she heard him well as he nodded his head, "Nice to meet you. We are Ryver, Dorian, Docia and Yemi." She introduced all of us to the two men. 

"Great day to play paintball today, right ? We're happy that you chose to do it here and we hope you'll enjoy it. Plus, we have a very good weather, so everything should go smoothly. Is it all your first time ? " Harry asked looking at us as we shook our head yes, except Dorian. 

"I already did play twice when I was in high school." 

"Alright, we're going to equip you, then show you the field and then tell you the rules." He continued as we nodded to let him know that we understood.

"And finally you'll be able to play and have fun. I guess the teams are two against two or is it everyone for themselves ? " Larry added.

"Everyone for themselves ! And the winner can choose where we're going to eat after ! " Ryver said excitedly. It was his first time and he couldn't wait to play as you can see. He'd been waiting to do this activity since forever. 

"I don't want to hear you cry at the end when mama'll win." Yemi said squeezing his cheeks. 

"You're gonna be the first one out of the game, what are you talking about ? "

"Instead of talking for hours, leggo." Dorian suggested and we followed the instructors inside to change.

It's going to be interesting. 

"This is not funny, I could die ! " 

"But you're still alive, so let us laugh. It was one of the most hilarious moments of my life ! And Larry recorded everything, he's the man. I can't wait to get that video." Ryver managed to say before to burst out laughing once again along with Dorian and myself. 

We were at Popeyes for twenty minutes now and since our car ride we were crying laughing at Yemi for the spectacular fall of the year she did earlier during the paintball game. We were all running to hide, when we suddenly heard a big scream and next thing you know she was sprawling on the dirty ground, on her back. The way she fell was the funniest, mainly because of her face expressions. The scene even happened in slow motion. Well, it seemed like it.