≈Chapter XLIX:

~Los Angeles,

•08/06 {Saturday, 2:03 P.M}

~*~ Docia ~*~

"Breakfast is served, Madame." I clapped my hands as he placed the plate on the bed, between us, and then he joined me. 

"Thanks ! It looks delicious ! "

"And it tastes delicious too." I raised my brow and hummed while staring at him, "Oh ! Don't worry, you're amazing too. No, you're awesome and I'm lucky that God sent you into my life. Yeah, I'm a very lucky lucky man. Maybe even the luckiest man of the universe. And it's all because of you." 

I smirked, "I must be great last night. I still got it." I snapped my fingers and made a little dance, moving my shoulders.

"Oh, baby ! You rode my life away. You gave me life again, thank you." I laughed at his crazy ass. 

"Always have to do too much." 

"What ? Me ? Never. I'm just telling the truth."

"Yeah, yeah." I chuckled as a comfortable silence settled between us while we were eating the yummy breakfast he made for us. I was happy to have found a man who can cook, "I'm glad we got over with it." 

"Got over with it ? That's how we're gonna talk about this now ? " He acted like I really hurt his feelings. 

I playfully rolled my eyes, "No, of course no. I meant, I'm happy we got rid of the sexual tension. I thought that I was about to explode." 

"I'm that sexy, huh ? " He asked wiggling his eyebrows. 

"Now, we don't need this head to get bigger." I smiled and I fed him. After we ate everything that could be eaten on the plate, we took a shower together and now we were chilling in our room, watching TV. We'd been visiting the city all day for the past few days and today we didn't feel like doing anything. We were leaving on Tuesday, so we still had tomorrow and Monday to do stuff. 

"Can I have a massage ? " I asked looking up at him. 

"This is gonna start something, are you sure ? " He raised his brow and squeezed my butt, causing me to bit on my bottom lip, excited to get what I wanted. At first, I thought that he was about to kill me with all of his energy, but now I felt so ready for another round. 

I grinned and got on top of him, straddling him. I leaned in a pecked his lips a few times, "I know. I'm trying to start something here." I danced on his lap.

"I thought that I was exhausted, but..." He shrugged, "Okay ! " He turned us around as I squealed, "I love chilling with you." 

"Me too ! " I wrapped my arms around his neck and we kissed passionately as he hands began to wander on my body, sending chills down my spine. His touch was so soft and warm, it almost felt too good to be caressed by him. 

We pulled away to catch our breath and soon he was attacking the side of my neck with his mouth. He slightly bit me, making me chuckle joyfully. After my neck, he was on my chest, giving his full focus to both of my boobs. He kissed,massaged and squeezed them, licked and sucked on my nipples. Everybody was pleased properly. 

I loved it !

He then went lower and I knew what was going to happen, but I had to stop him real quick. He looked at me surprisedly, "You don't want it anymore ? "

"I still want it, but I want to start the special treatment first this time. Let me treat you right, awesome." 

"Oh...Well, okay." He laid on his back, with his arms folded behind his head, "Treat your man right, baby."