≈Chapter XI :

~Los Angeles,

•06/13 {Saturday, 7:00 A.M}

~*~ Dorian ~*~

I sighed heavily as Mr.Collins sat on his chair while shaking his head. I rolled my eyes wondering why I was here instead of being in Pizza Hut to start the job like I was supposed to. This morning when I was getting ready to go, I suddenly received a message from my PO telling me that I absolutely had to meet with him and I couldn't not come or else it was back to prison to me. I thought this guy was cool when I first met him, but I noticed how he was recently using that ''you're gonna go back in prison if you don't do the fuck I want'' way too often. Well, I knew he was only doing his job, but damn ! Cut me some got damn slack ! I just got out of prison, I need to enjoy my freedom more than I was allowed to.

It really didn't feel like I was free,to be honest.

So, I called the manager of Pizza Hut and told him what was going on and he told me to forget their number and that it was unnecessary to come, because I lost the job. And with that said, this bastard hung up on my face. And now, I was here already too annoyed for my liking.

He opened my file and glanced at me real quick before to write something on a piece of paper. He cleared his throat and looked at me placing the file on his desk. He crossed his hands and shook his head a bit more, "It's not going to work if you don't make some effort, Mr.Willkingston."

I shrugged and sighed, "What ? What I did for you to be...mad ? " I asked folding my arms on my chest.

"Why were you not at the park on Monday for your community service ? " He answered with another question, that made me gasp and wipe my face in frustration. I had completely forgotten about this. It really slid off my mind.

"I'm so sorry, I forgot."

"How ? Are you taking this seriously, Mr.Willkingston ? "

"Of course I am ! What you mean ?! I actually really forgot ! It can happen sometimes ! Damn, I'm a criminal, but also a fucking human being and sometimes a human forgets things, even the most important ! " I started raising my voice at him. I wanted to leave the room so bad, but since I was already in some trouble, I stayed my ass on this damn chair, that was hurting my back by the way. But I was two seconds away to slap him for real. My right leg even began to shake uncontrollably as the anger inside me was boiling.

"Okay, okay. Calm down. I was just asking a question." He scratched his head, "I thought you didn't really need the anger management classes, but actually...you do."

"Well, then I won't go."

He raised his brow looking at me like I was crazy, "What ? But..." He started laughing, "It's not like you can make that decision. You don't have a choice, but to go. If you don't, yo-"

"I'll be back in prison. I got it, bro ! Change the fucking music, damn ! "

"You better change the tone of your voice, Mr.Willkingston, or you and I gon' have an issue."

"We already have one, man ! "

"Oh...since it's like that, let me call the juge an-"

I rolled my eyes, "No ! Don't do this. Okay, I'll behave." I sighed and looked at the wall, "I want to have anger management classes with Dr.Khimona. She can do this along with the therapy sessions, right ? " I didn't want to deal with someone else. It was already difficult with her, so then add another person to try to help me will be too much for me.

He let out a long sigh of despair, "Okay...I'm going to see what we can do about this. And for the community service, you're starting today, but it's not in the park anymore."