≈Chapter XLIV :

~Los Angeles,

•06/03 {Saturday, 3:15 P.M}

~*~ Dorian ~*~

"Hello, cousin ! " Laylani walked in the kitchen with a huge smile plastered on her face. She had a certain glow going on and her vibe was very positive. You could read love in her eyes and all over her face. I didn't spend the night, but now I knew what those two had been up to last night. She seemed extremely satisfied.

"Hello."

"Isn't it a great day, today ? Don't you think the birds sing wonderfully today ? And do you smell it ? " She asked smelling the air. In fact, maybe she was high. I couldn't hear the birds and except the food I made, I didn't know what smell she was talking about. 

I narrowed my eyes, "Uh...No, I don't. What are we supposed to smell exactly ? "

"LOVE ! Ah ! " She giggled and then made her way to the refrigerator while dancing. What did this nigga do to her ? 

"Uh, Lani ? "

She turned around grinning, "Yes, cousin ? "

"Are you okay ? "

"I'm absolutely fine ! And what about you ? Are you okay ? Are you enjoying life as much as me ? " She got a bottle of water, "Awwwe ! You cooked for everybody. That's so sweet of you. Thanks ! " She took the plate I had put on the side for them and flew out of there the next second. 

"Wow..." I mumbled shaking my head, "This guy needs to give me some tips." I wanted Docia to feel this way too when we'll be sleeping together. Well, she was already very pleased with my head game, but I wanted to cause a firework inside her body every time we'll be making love. 

Making love ? 

What this woman had done to me ? 

"Wassup ? " I looked up and clapped my hands for my little cousin. He deserved it, seriously; "Why are you applauding me ? " He asked confused. 

"Lani is in a really really really really really really really really, plus thousand other really's, good mood today. I thought she was high for a second, but she started to say that the air smells like love." I frowned quickly, "Wait ! Well, actually..."

He chuckled, "She doesn't smoke, she tried it once and hates it now. She wasn't high. Well, she was, but with another substance." He smiled and winked, making me laugh slightly. 

"Can I ask you something ? " 

"Shoot." 

"What did you do to the lady ? I'm trying to reach that level too, damn. You have some super powers or something ? "

He laughed while shaking his head, "No. I'm not the owner of the super D, but..." He rubbed his chin and folded his other arm across his chest, "I do my thing, you know."

"Yeah, I got it. Now, tell me what is your thing, please and thanks in advance."

"I can't just share it like that. It's a top secret. If I tell you that, I'll have to kill you after. Now, do you want to die so soon ? "

I gave him a straight face, "I helped you for your head game, the fuck ?! " He quickly rolled his eyes, "You're gonna finish this day and the rest of your life blind. Tell me ! "

"Well...There's actually no secret. Well, actually it's love itself."

"The secret is love ? "

"Yeah ! " I suddenly had an urge to slap him. He shrugged, "Don't look at me like that ! It's true. I don't know how to explain it, but that's it. Making love is really a thing. It's not just sex like we thought it was. That's when you know you're truly in love with someone. It's just that amazing to share yourself with that special person. It almost feels like her and I are sharing souls, bro."