≈Chapter V :

Los Angeles,

•06/04 {Thursday, 4:37 P.M}

~*~ Dorian ~*~

After playing ball with Ryver and his friends, I went straight back home -so RJ's penthouse- to shower, change and then eat. The annoying therapy session with Dr.Khimona was definitely out of my mind by now and it officially became the least of my worries. 

Well, I thought...

Because when I walked through the door, I was met with an angry little cousin. RJ was standing there with a mad face on, his arms crossed over his chest that was going up and down kind of heavily and he was taping his feet angrily on his floor. I avoided eye contact with him and entered in with an innocence smile plastered on my face. I closed the door behind me, "Hey..." I greeted wondering what I had done for him to be acting like that. 

"Your P.O called me about a hour ago, saying that you ran away in the middle of your therapy. Is it true ? "

I sighed and rolled my eyes. It'd been only a week and I was already too tired of this situation. Being on probation was really not funny -no that I expected it to be- but I didn't know how much they were going to be on my fucking back. I was still locked up not even two weeks ago and I just got out, but I was still not free. 

Seriously, they should've left me there.

I shrugged, "If he told you, it means that it's true. I wasn't feeling it."

He smacked his teeth, "I wasn't feeling it." He mocked me with an aggravated voice, "Dorian this is not a joke ! If you don't follow the rules, they're gonna-"

"Take me back there, I know ! You don't have to remind me this all the fucking damn time ! Damn, I know ! "

"If you know, then start acting like it ! Where were you at ? "

I groaned getting frustrated with him. He wasn't my parent to talk to me like that, like I was his child, because that's exactly what I wasn't. I didn't need him on my back all the time, I had my P.O for that.

"It's none of your business ! "

"It is since you're living in my house ! "

"Then I'm leaving ! "

"To go where ?! "

"I have other people to go to, Richard ! I'm sure my mother won't mind having her son back home ! " I said walking towards the guest room I was staying in to pack my stuff and leave. He kept getting on my last nerves and this time it was just too much to take, I had to go away from him before to do something I will surely regret later. Maybe not the next day, either a week after, but one day, I will think about it and will regret.

"No, I don't think so."

"Oh really ? And why that ? "

He sighed and shook his head, "Look...stay here...it's better for everybody."

I furrowed my eyebrows confusingly, "What do you mean ? " I asked stopping in my track.

He scratched the back of his neck nervously. I knew this guy like if he was my son. We grew up together. We spent all of our childhood together. We went through elementary, middle and high school years together. He couldn't behave like that without me being suspicious. Something was going on and I had to find out.

"I...uh...It's not my place to tell you." 

"Tell me what ? " I could feel my anger raising up.