9|| Ducks Ducks and Ducks.

Start from the beginning

"Hey Nathaniel" I said chirping, skipping into his house hugging him on the way in and then waiting, in the hallway waiting for Drew to walk in.

Nate moved his head, signalling Drew to come in. Honestly it want like, Nate was gonna tell me not to come in.

Well he could have but anyway.

We all walked upstairs and into Nate's room.

"So, what did you guys want?" Nate asked, sitting back down onto his bed.

"Well me and Drew had nothin to do, so we though come and annoy Nate until he takes us, out somewhere." I said, with big hand actions.

"And what if I don't feel like moving." Nate says raising his eyebrows, with a smirk.

"Well. Too bad." I say, smiling at him.

"Alright. How about we go to the park?" Nate asks, clearly as out of ideas as the rest of us.

Me and Drew nodded our heads in sync. The only reason I was agreeing was so I could get, ice cream on the way back home.

We all walked out the door soon enough, Drew on my left, Nate on my right.

"It's cold," I whined, pulling my beanie further over my head, hoping it would magically make me warm.

"We know," Nate and Drew said in agreement, at the same time. I grinned laughing, at there in sync talking.

Causing them two to smile soon after.

I put my arms around both of their necks, beginning to skip slightly.

"I wuv you guys" I say in a cute voice, swinging my head form side to side. Using their shoulders as support to lift me off the ground.

Then, Drew ducked, causing me to lose grip of his shoulder, mid jump.

Then two seconds later. I was on the floor.

My falling was followed, by almost immediate hysterical laughter coming from both of the boys.

Nate rubbing his neck slightly, as I tried to use his neck to hold on during my fall.

I picked myself up or the ground, pouting "I hate you guys." I said looking st them with, my arms folded.

"Don't lie" Drew says to me flicking my ear, before dragging me along Nate following behind us on our way to the park.

"Hello Ducky" I said reaching out, to stroke the duck (I accidentally typed this in as stroke the fuck and it made me laugh so yeah..)  the pond, who was swimming towards me.

Trying to use my hands, to make it come towards me.

It wasn't really working for me.

I walked around to the part of the pond which didn't have a barrier in front of it.

Thinking that I could lie on the ground and stretch father, to reach the cute baby ducklings.

Nate and Drew watching from behind, Drew in particular sending me a look like I had gone mad.

I turned my head and sure enough I saw Drew shaking his head, like I was a six year old.

"This is going to end badly." He says from behind me, a tone of warning in his voice.

"Your just jealous that the duck like me Droo." I say, rolling my eyes. I mean it's not my fault I am attractive to ducks.

As I reached forward to stroke a baby duck I lost my balance, my face heading towards the water much faster than I would have preferred it too, and I immediately brace myself for the cold water that was to follow, however surprisingly did not fall in.

I turned around to see Nate holding onto my waist, I smiled up at him like I was completely insane.

Which to be honest I probably am.

To which he just furrowed his eyebrows and stood / sat there with his arms around my waist. My head still hanging over the water.

He licked his lips, searching my eyes. What's his problem.

Before a few second later, bursting into laughter and moving my head away from the water.

Well that was weird.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

An I hope you enjoyed, as I mentioned I won't be updating as frequently turning the next week or two as I have my end of year tests :)) <3

Love y'all ;)