Chapter 1

Okay so girl, it was impossible to find a fitted character for Rose, so I grabbed this picture for her hair and body and then I have a picture for her eyes. I literally spent half an hour searching the Internet and I couldn't find anything so just deal with it pls and thanks.

Rose

"Rose Jennifer Rivers, I will not call you again!" My mom yelled from the bottom of the stairs.

Just my luck I was going to try and skip school today.

I rolled out of bed and looked at my braided hair and shrugged. Over the years my hair lightened on its own. To the point where I had lighter hair than my dad. I decided to tone it and make it white while still leaving some dark pieces to the best of my ability.

I pulled on a pair of jean shorts and one of my dads' old Billy Idol tee's. I stole it from my moms' closet and I cut the sleeves off and turned it into a tank top.

I looked at my face and sighed.

"Forgot to fucking clean off my make up and now I am a panda." I sighed.
I quickly wiped a cloth over my eyes and cleaned them off. I put on a fresh face of quick makeup and went downstairs.

Connor, Cameron and Sam sat at the table eating breakfast as I waited for Steele.

"Morning, baby." My mom said kissing my cheek. She had her hair up in a bun and sweats on.

"Working from home today?" I asked.

"Yea. I didn't really feel like going in." She admitted.

Someone came down the stairs and I turned back to see my dad. He smiled and kissed my head.

"Morning princess." He said walking over to get his coffee that my mom made him every morning. His lips met hers numerous times and they smiled happily at each other.

"Morning baby girl." He said.

The fact that my parents were still like two teenagers in love made me so happy. I wanted that.

Finally my older brother by ten minutes came downstairs. His hair was the same colour as dads' and he had piercing blue eyes. His eyes were so blue they looked grey.

He had on a simple grey sports hoodie and cargo shorts and his usual socks with sports flip flops. He yawned and ran a hand through his messy hair as he grabbed his keys.

"Let's go." He grumbled. Steele was not a morning person, well that and the fact that he had a heated argument with our parents yesterday.

We walked out and piled in to his Dodge and we pulled out of the driveway.

Steele had an argument because he wanted to pursue his career in sports. A lot of our uncles were professional athletes, or worked within the professional league.

Steele loved hockey and was really talented but dad said he had to continue on in the family business. Which meant he would be a future Mafia boss.