Divided Choice #16

Helloo my incredible friends :D

Yeah FRIENDS I love you all that much to not bother naming you just mere ' FANS ' But Something closer and much much better :D

Soo this is Chapter 16 [ Obv ]

It's kinda short, would have been longer but that would mean you'd have to wait longer so we'll have to just make do !!

Quick shout outs to

haferness3 for voting for me !! It means alot and I’m so grateful that you're my friend to (:

DarkDream !! You've been such a loyal friend and I'm so sorry for not mentioning this sooner but I LOVE YOU :D :P

I LOVE ALL YOU GUYS !

A couple quick song recommendations !!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zK268TLKCK4

30 Seconds To Mars;; Night Of The Hunter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hMAVLXk9QWA&feature=channel

30 Seconds To Mars;; This Is War

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oGeXD2Sq_A8&feature=channel

30 Seconds To Mars;; Vox Populi

What can I say :P Their Album ROCKS

I HEART JARED LETO SOOO FREAKING MUCH * Swoon *

Right so on with the chapter :P !!

---------------------------------------

RECAP

" Thank you " I muttered walking in as he held the door open, I noticed hundreds of jars full of red liquid all around me just piled up together, yuck, out of nowhere I slipped on a patch of ice and slammed my foot into a bottle smashing it with my foot, as a small piece of glass cut into my foot slightly " Ouch " I said to myself only to have Victor appear before me holding my foot " What happened ? " He asked.

Umm okay then ? This is not weird. At all. [ Note sarcasm ]

" Nothing it's fine " I answered without paying attention since the door to the fridge had just slammed shut, echoing around us, leaving both Victor and I trapped.

---------------------------------------

I kept humor plain on my face as I gazed at the now shut door " Please tell me you can open that " I said pleasantly as a faint ringing echoed through my ears, I turned my attention back to Victor, who was still holding my foot. I was surprised by the look of utter regret on his face " No, No I can't " He muttered slamming his hand against his forehead, wiping away a sheet of sweat that never appeared.

HELLO ? I DO NOT WANT TO SPEN THE FREAKING NIGHT STUCK IN DAMN FREEZER ! " Why the hell not ? You're a vampire. You're supposed to be strong " I strained each word through a set of fiercely clenched teeth.

" Listen Princess " He began coldly, getting up " That door was a gift to the King from the Gods, The amount of power it would take to destroy such a thing would be endless. NO ONE can open it from the inside. Its purpose was to give the King the freshest blood around at any time of day. NO ONE AND NOTHING CAN GET THROUGH UNDERSTAND ? "

" Well what a stupid gift ! What am I supposed to do now ? Freeze to death ? I mean it's not like the temperature would affect you, since you're such a vampire and all but what are you going to do ? Just Sit there while I DIE ? " I screeched at him while he went to sit at the farthest point from me.

" I'm not sure what to do princess, maybe you should wait for your dear Alonzo to come and warm you up " He stated icily, keeping eye contact to a minimum instead just gazing at the array of blood bottles before him.