Divided Choice #5

I LOVE LOVE LOVE EVERY SINGLE ONE OF Ya WHO COMMENTED AND VOTED SO FAR =P

I hope you enjoy this chapter guys!!

Comment and vote or I shall end it here!!

*******************************************************************

RECAP

Suddenly the very doors we walked through burst open.

There was a tall 20 year old looking vampire standing there.

Now I had never met him before in my life.

But I recognized him straight away.

It wasn’t his face that gave him away.

Nor his attire.

But his bright green hair.

Victor.

******************************************************************

The music stopped playing as the tension in the room grew thick.

It was mostly silent, other than a few murmurs from the crowd.

He didn’t look anything like I had pictured.

His sharp green hair hung over his pale face.

I could just about see the glow they produced reflecting onto his cheeks.

He wore a deep blue suit with a black tie, whilst holding clip board in his hand.

The clip board intrigued me as it made from metal and electronic.

"Victor! How great to see you again. I assume you have very good reason for interrupting the celebration." The king echoed breaking the silence.

Victor then smirked and looked astonishingly like a really hot Bad Boy.

Dang no wonder I wanted to meet him!

I so knew he would be just as hot as Alonzo and Luke.

"Of course your highness, I am here to give you a very important message from the Vampire Court." He replied."Is there somewhere more private we could discuss this?"He asked eyeing up the crowd.

His eyes rested on me for a moment before returning to the king.

He looked like such a mystery, as if every decision was made through him. Every vampire related detail seemed to be tailored by him. He looks like the quiet type who had billions stored away in the bank.

He looks like a mystery.

And I feel like Nancy drew right now.

Who are you victor?

Who are you really?

"I'm sure whatever it is can wait till after the dance, don't you agree? It would be such a shame to interrupt such a festival would it not?" He obviously expected Victor to wait. There was no choice within this question.

Victor threw his arms up little.

"As you wish your highness" He agreed knowing he had no choice. He started descending down the stairs with a very eerie feel about him. People actually stepped away from him minutely.

His eyes flashed to me and he slowly came to stand before Alonzo and me.

Alonzo stepped in front of me then like a shield.

"So this is your Fiancé Alonzo?"He asked, his eyes running up and down my body.

I felt Alonzo's grip on my arm tighten.