How you met.

Sherlock:

You had just moved there and needed a place to stay. Mrs. Hudson was a family friend and she had an available flat so you took the offer. When you arrived there you had a couple of things you needed to be carried up into the apartment, a bed included. You knocked softly on the door that said 221B and was greeted by an handsome curled haired man.

"I was wondering if you could-" "Help you carry up your bed. Sure. John!" He called, which took you by surprise, and a blonde man came from up stairs. "Help ms.-" Sherlock said and looked at you, waiting for a name.

"(Y/l/n/)" You blushed. "Sherlock and this is John." Sherlock said and left, leaving you and John to carry your bed.

John:

You were walking at the sidewalk, not paying attention to where you were walking. Suddenly you bumped into a light haired man.

"Sorry." You both said at the same time which caused you both to laugh. When you tried walking the other way so did the man, you laughed again and took his shoulders as you turned left.

"There we go." You said and smiled before walking away with the same smile still on your face.

Only seconds after he came running back, "I'm sorry but would you like to have a cup of tea. With me." Something about the way his eyes lit up made you nod your head. You usually didn't go on dates with guys you just met but something told you that if you didn't take this opportunity then you'd regret it.

Moriarty:

You were working with Molly when her so called boyfriend showed up. He smiled charmingly at you and you hesitantly smiled back. Gay, that's what you could read from him, how were you going to tell Molly? Looked like you didn't have to. Sherlock did it for you.

Still you couldn't help but to find it curious how his eyes had lit up when he smiled at you. Maybe it was something more to it.

Something inside you told you to look deeper into it but it also told you to keep your distant from him. That guy means danger.

Greg:

You got robbed while walking in the park, luckily for you Greg just happened to be there. With a cup of coffee and a muffin in his hands he went after the poor bastard that took your purse.

The way he tackled him down and handcuffed him made you think how incredibly tough and sexy that man was.

"Thank you." You said with a blush. Greg looked up to face you and he smiled nervously, "My pleasure ms.-"

"(Y/l/n)" You shook hands. "Pleasure to meet you. I'm Greg." You could see the tint of red on his cheeks as you insisted on buying him another coffee and muffin.

Mycroft:

You were a part of the team to make sure that Sherlock would survive the fall. That also meant that you would have to have a talk with Mycroft, who was determent to make sure that only people he could trust was in on this plan.

"Ms. (y/l/n) you've been friends with Sherlock for a couple of months now. That's not a very long time. How can we be absolutely sure that you'll do anything to keep him safe?" Mycroft asked and looked deeply into your eyes.

"You tell me Mr. Holmes. You're the expert, do you think I'd sell out one of my friends. Am I that kind of a person?" You said with a smirk as you continued to look into each others eyes.

"You're in." he said with a smile.