Nightmare (Chapter 11)

Start from the beginning

I was pissed. Now I see why a lot of gods hated this camp. I wanted to strangle Jack and Annabeth over and over. As Chiron and I finished, I said goodbye and left. He granted me permission to fire warp into camp, since he allowed what came in and out of the barrier. The party outside finished. I studied the newer demigods, it was strange.

I felt like a senior citizen among these people even though I was 17 (or 120-ish) the Poseiden Cabin was empty since Jack no longer was here. There were still a few people I knew, but atleast 80% of people were strangers.
They dont seem horrible, just under the wrong leadership.

Chiron said he would start repairing the "damages" and kickstart a new generation of demigods. I smiled at that. I warped out of camp, since I lived not very far from camp.

I was back at my house, Blackjack was sleeping in his area. I was walking to bed until I realized something.

I was starving. I turn to the kitchen and summon some fried chicken wings. Mortals sure made some good food. I also summoned some blue rasberry coke. I ate my meal in silence, which was a nice change from the usual.

After the meal, I was going to bed, until something odd happened. I probably should have known I couldnt have a nice day. I was lying on my bed, and I got this weird feeling in my head. It was the strangest thing, as if someone was playing Mario Kart in my head.

I try to sleep it off, but I could not. I check the time. 1:00 AM. Great. At least I dont have much to do tomorrow.
I get up and drink a cup of water, and oddly, the head feeling weakens. I sigh in relief and lie back down.

Bad choice.

The second my head touched the pillow, my brain exploded. (Not really) I try to get up, but my body forces me down. I start panicking. Suddenly my eyes close and I cannot open them for some reason. I struggle and try to get up, but I dont move an inch. My vision goes black and I see darkness.

I open my eyes finally, but I am not in my room. I am in.....limbo? So many questions flood my mind. I was floating in nothing and yet I was still alive. I start to question my sanity when a figure appears in front of me. A being made of pure darkness. My bones chill as the figure walks towards me.

"Who are you?" I ask

"I am Order. And I need to talk with you." Order says

I didnt know much beyond Primordials, but I was pretty sure this wasn't good.

"Umm.......what do you need from me?" I ask

"I want you to join my army as commander against the Olympians." He states

"Why would I do that? I will never join an army to hurt them." I state angrily

"Look at what they have done to you. Abandon you, Hate you, Envy you, and they want you to fight for them?" Order counters.

"But there are some who still care, and I cannot let them down." I argue

"I knew you woud say that, so I brought these" he opened his palm and 3 orbs appeared. I gasped as I saw each of them. Zoë, Mom, and Paul.

"I will bring them back if you join, but if you refuse, they will remain dead." He grins misheively.

I start breathing heavily, sweat pouring from my arms. What do I do? I want them back so much, but I cannot just abandon who I have left. Its not what they would want, not at all.

"No. It is not what they would have wanted, I will stay loyal to my family, or what remains of it" I say determined.

Order sighs. "This could have gone so much better." He flicked his hand and my head exploded in pain.

Images appeared of my worst nightmares, destruction of Olympus, the gods lay dead, and my friends all in a pile of dead bodies, along with Zoë, Mom and Paul. I fall to my knees as the images replay themselves over and over. I scream in pain as I wake up, drenched in sweat. I jump up, fully awake, and pant heavily.

What the hell? At least Now I know who the enemy is. Order. I will get him for that. I take a shower and make breakfast, blue pancakes and a blue milkshake. I needed that after all that.

Whew. So what to do today after I was scarred for life? Oh yeah, nothing. Today was a free day off. I go to my garden and start planting and picking some flowers. I study some of the flowers and admire their beauty, I pick up a moonlace and think of Calypso, and how she is still stuck. Was I right to refuse Order's offer? I could have had them back. I dont really want to think about it.

I was inside my house reading an old textbook I found at Olympus, and I read more about Order. I couldnt find much at all, very little is written of him. No one has ever seen him apparently, and he is related to Chaos, whom has also never been seen by demigods. Thats two for two.

My reading is interrupted when I flash of light appears infront of me. A small portal opens and Lady Chaos arrives out of it. I laugh at irony.

My book states "Lord Chaos has never been seen by anyone but the olympians"

Lady Chaos curiously looks at what im laughing at and rolls her starry eyes.

"I see you are doing better than last time." She states

"Yep, still adjusting, but better." I say awkwardly.

She puts a hand on my shoulder "You made the right choice."

"You know about it?" I ask

She sighs "I see all, remember?"

"Oh." I say sheepishly

Lady Chaos lets out a small giggle, but quickly starts talking.

"I need you to know a few things about the Universe. You see, Order is my opposite. At the beginning of the Universe, there was one being, he was a normal person. He was not good, but was not bad. His being split, and created me and Order. I represent Life and Light, and he represents Dark and Death. He wants to rule over earth because Earth is a special planet. Earth was the planet that Me and Order were created, making this planet very special. It is what allows magic to be used here. He wants to get rid of the Olympians and rule the earth as his own, which is bad because he will ensue an age of Darkness, where all advancements up until now will be lost. You were wise to refuse his offer, because those orbs you saw were not real, just fake images." She states

I sigh. I am relieved that it was not real.

"So what now?" I ask

"You need to prepare for your toughest battle the world will ever see." She said

"Why me?" I complained

"Because you are the most powerful, most kind, and most pure demigod on this Earth. See, you are the only one who can beat Order because his weakness is Light, and hope. Since he represents dark and evil, good and light are his bane." She explains

"Alright. I will do it. I cant let the few people left who care about me suffer" I say

Lady Chaos smiles "I also have a gift." She hands me a pair of gloves, most likely enchanted. These gloves were very strong, and had a good grip.

"Well, I need to go, you will find out what the glove do soon, goodbye Percy Jackson." She said as she left.

I put the gloves on a counter and sat in my chair, completely drained. All this information soaked into my brain AKA a pile of mush by now.

I turn on the TV and need to get my head cleared. I start watching a TV series called "Daredevil" seems pretty good. It intrests me how mortals can be very creative.

After some TV I feel more calm and call it a night, even though its only 8 PM. Blackjack probably slept all day in his room.

Lucky.